Thread: Lake St Louis?

Lake St Louis?

Anyone ever OC around LSL? I can't seem to find anything yea or nay on it legality up there. And I'm hesitant to just call the sherriff since they would probably say no without even looking.

Thanks!

Accomplished Advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by Oramac View Post
    Anyone ever OC around LSL? I can't seem to find anything yea or nay on it legality up there. And I'm hesitant to just call the sherriff since they would probably say no without even looking.

Thanks!
    Was permit only, they dumped it and no permit required and no law against oc, I OC there all the time, it is literally across the street from my house so to speak.

never an incident, more than a few officers noticed, looked, went on their way without contact. My age might help that as well.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by LMTD View Post
    Was permit only, they dumped it and no permit required and no law against oc, I OC there all the time, it is literally across the street from my house so to speak.

never an incident, more than a few officers noticed, looked, went on their way without contact. My age might help that as well.
    Good to know. Thanks man! I just moved out here to LSL a couple weeks ago.

Really? You mean a city actually restored open-carry rights in its boundaries?

Oh my, there must be shootings like the wild west every day right?

Maybe the media will look at this...oh wait, no they wont.
    Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

Accomplished Advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemoul View Post
    Really? You mean a city actually restored open-carry rights in its boundaries?

Oh my, there must be shootings like the wild west every day right?

Maybe the media will look at this...oh wait, no they wont.

Not too far from my own thoughts. because cities can change the laws in break neck speed, I make it a practice to check them a lot and I was freaking out trying to find the OC with CCW ordinance wondering if they had gone NO oc, but it was not the case, they simply do not address OC at all or better said they DID not last time I checked which would be flirting with about a year ago.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by LMTD View Post
    Not too far from my own thoughts. because cities can change the laws in break neck speed, I make it a practice to check them a lot and I was freaking out trying to find the OC with CCW ordinance wondering if they had gone NO oc, but it was not the case, they simply do not address OC at all or better said they DID not last time I checked which would be flirting with about a year ago.
    Do the local cops know this? Just cuz they ain't bugged you does not mean they will not bug somebody they ain't seen around frequently.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare