• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Frontsight Diamond Membership for CCW and Open Carry

AZSpartan

I've been lurking in the forums for a while looking at the pros and cons to joining FrontSight. While I think their past is a little rocky, I have to say their training is spot on. Don't let the negative hype fool you - they provide world class instructors for INTENSE training, and for pennies compared to other schools. Their CCW class is top notch and gets you carry permits in 30+ states.

So I took the plunge and bought a Diamond membership - any course (over 50), any time, for the rest of my life. I am stoked! I am looking at my schedule for the fall (not looking forward to 4 days in 115 degree sun) and will be spending a lot of time shooting and training. My son and daughter are going to join me, as well!

My friend wanted to be a part of my adventure, she was excited to be learning how to handle a handgun, but she had to back out due to a family emergency overseas.

So I have a Diamond membership for sale.

PM me if you are interested. I can send you more info or answer any questions.

Keep the rubber side down,

- Ray The Spartan