Thread: Senate Bill 984: Repeal ban on non-contiguous state long gun purchase

Senate Bill 984: Repeal ban on non-contiguous state long gun purchase

Senate Bill 984: Repeal ban on non-contiguous state long gun purchase
    Passed 36 to 2 in the Senate on June 6, 2012, to repeal a prohibition on Michigan residents buying rifles or shotguns in another state unless it is contiguous with Michigan.

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/docume...-SEBS-0984.pdf
    "Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
    ,,, So Mote Be

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.-- JC

This I agree with 100%
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

ALRIGHT , it is about time something good happens with our law makers !!!! now it needs to make things a little easier for purchasing firearms for our law abiding citizens . Keep up the good work men and women !