Thread: Indiana law lets citizens shoot at police.

Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA

Indiana law lets citizens shoot at police.

Wisconsin's Castle Doctrine law needs this Language added to it. AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

West Allis, WI
    Every time police Sgt. Joseph Hubbard stops a speeder or serves a search warrant, he says he worries that suspects assume they can open fire - without breaking the law.
    How is that different from serving a search warrant for an actual criminal? Does he just roll over or does he still fight?

"If I pull over a car and I walk up to it and the guy shoots me, he's going to say, 'Well, he was trying to illegally enter my property,' " said Hubbard.
    Just as was said when states no longer infringed upon the right to carry...
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCK21GB View Post

Wisconsin's Castle Doctrine law needs this Language added to it.
    Jeez, next they'll be asking for doughnut pre-tasters; so they won't get their uni's soiled by rouge jelly-gushing Bismarks' ...

Reach down and squeeze; they're called balls...use em, and quit the whining

Attachment 8589
    Last edited by Lurchiron; 06-09-2012 at 08:36 AM.
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

level playing field. that is all i will say.

It's not clear under the law whether an officer acting in good faith could be legally shot for mistakenly kicking down the wrong door to serve a warrant,
    Now I assumed from reading the OP that that was exactly why this law was put in place?? If it doesn't clearly state in black and white that law abiding citizens can protect themselves when police "mistakenly" break down their doors and come blazing in ready to shoot you if you look at them funny, it's useless!

Mountain Home, Arkansas, United States
    This is a law affirming one reason why we fought for independence.