• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Meet and Greet! Colorado Springs, June 23rd!

M-Taliesin

Howdy Folks!
With so many newbies joining our forum, all of whom seem to have questions about OC'ing in Colorado, it seemed like a real good time for another Colorado Springs Meet and Greet! I've decided to host one in Colorado Springs on Saturday, June 23rd, at 2:00pm.

Here is a terrific opportunity for newcomers to OC to meet and ask questions of those of us with a bit more experience OC'ing. Learn more about OC, ask questions, and get some great answers.

The Peak Grill is OC friendly, and the management there has welcomed OC'ers with terrific warmth and excellent food.
You'll enjoy the companionship of like-minded folks along with fine fare to feed your enthusiasm for OC in Colorado.

I'd like to get an idea of how many will attend this event so we can plan in advance with the manager of that facility.
I'm hoping Since9 will join with me in helping to make arrangements so all goes well.

Peak Grill
4423 Centennial Blvd,
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
(719) 260-6905
2:00pm

Take I-25 to Garden of the Gods Road, and go west about a mile to Centennial Blvd. Turn south, and you'll see it to the east side of the road.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Bellum_Intus

Howdy Folks!

Peak Grill
4423 Centennial Blvd,
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
(719) 260-6905
2:00pm

Take I-25 to Garden of the Gods Road, and go west about a mile to Centennial Blvd. Turn south, and you'll see it to the east side of the road.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

If I am not on the range training (I am doing a lot of that lately) I'll be there.!! Let me check.. OK range session over at 12:30 .. I'll be there!

--Rob

Last edited:

jhco50

I believe I can make this one. I couldn't make the last one because I was busy getting browny points. Took my wife on a trip to Ludlow and Las Animas to see her aunt.

I will keep track of this thing. Uhm, you guys do allow revolver wearers, right? :)

M-Taliesin

I believe I can make this one. I couldn't make the last one because I was busy getting browny points. Took my wife on a trip to Ludlow and Las Animas to see her aunt.

I will keep track of this thing. Uhm, you guys do allow revolver wearers, right? :)

Howdy Pard!
So they allowed ya'll to visit Ludlow? That's an interesting story I'd love to hear more about.

As for revolvers, why certainly! I sometimes wear my Judge 45lc/410.
I just worry that handgun might make my butt look big!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

SpringsColt

Well, so long as nobody minds the presence of the cutest 3 year old girl on the planet, and perhaps the most well behaved, you can count me in as well. I am excited to meet some of the heads around here, and to be able to chat with like minded individuals! Too, I'll try to get my parents to come as well, as they are well into Appleseed, which is some cool stuff that people who haven't, should, hear about....

Saweet! Cheers!

Last edited:

M-Taliesin

Well, so long as nobody minds the presence of the cutest 3 year old girl on the planet, and perhaps the most well behaved, you can count me in as well. I am excited to meet some of the heads around here, and to be able to chat with like minded individuals! Too, I'll try to get my parents to come as well, as they are well into Appleseed, which is some cool stuff that people who haven't, should, hear about....
Saweet! Cheers!

Howdy Colt!
Family and friends are always welcome, as are children. I don't think anybody will mind a young'un, especially since the last one we attended had quite a few kids at the table. That particular episode led to a whole balloon tying incident that was fairly remarkable.

Look forward to meeting you there.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

M-Taliesin

Howdy Folks!
Looks like this is shaping up to be a really good M&G! Some of the other OC'ers haven't been heard from yet, and I hope will chime in soon.

I can barely wait until the 23rd!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Springsman

New to the group and wish I could come, but I'll just be bringing back about 30 Boy Scouts from camp about that time so will have to pass until another time. Hopefully get to know many of you on here in the mean time.

Thanks for all you do.
R~

Half Live

Wow, what a dummy I am. My calendar was still on May. So when I saw the 23rd, all I saw was Wednesday. I should be able to make it if I wake up in time. lol

jhco50

Well, I showed up (fashionably late by 15 minutes) and low and behold, I was the only armed person there. :eek: I didn't stay around as I had already drank about a gallon of coffee before I came. :( But if you guys showed up, I hope ya'll had a good time.

Since9, You need to answer your phone..............:cry:

I may have met one of you when I got in my truck, but I'm not sure. I think he was wearing a uniform and told me he appreciated the fact I was carrying.

Last edited:

Bellum_Intus

Well, I showed up (fashionably late by 15 minutes) and low and behold, I was the only armed person there. :eek: I didn't stay around as I had already drank about a gallon of coffee before I came. :( But if you guys showed up, I hope ya'll had a good time.

Since9, You need to answer your phone..............:cry:

umm... Today isn't the 23rd :S

--Rob