Thread: Michigan Open Carry Dinner in Ann Arbor - 7/9/12

Michigan Open Carry Dinner in Ann Arbor - 7/9/12

Where: Holiday's Restaurant
    2080 W. Stadium Blvd.
    Ann Arbor, MI

When: 7/9/2012 @ 7:00PM

Never open carried before? Curious about it? Join us for dinner in Ann Arbor! Lawful Open Carry of a Holstered handgun welcome (but not required).

We'll be there having good food, pleasant conversation, and answering any questions we can.

RSVPs appreciated (either in this thread or on Facebook).
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Smile Monday night dinner in Ann Arbor MI - July 9th 2012 - Be there, be there, be there...

“A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Is that an RSVP?

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    Is that an RSVP?
    Sadly no. Have schedule conflict. It is however a ringing endorsement of this event. This liberal bastion of anti's needs many, many, visits in my humble opinion.
    Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 06-09-2012 at 10:47 PM.
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Bump

Well, there was 16 of us and we closed the place. Those that left last had the AA police watch us leave, after I left. Nice quiet dinner.