• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hey, if you're in the South Sound, get over to Tolmie!

DamonK

We are at Tolmie state park for a meet and greet, and there's all of 5 or 6 folks here. Come on guys and gals, let's have some fun! Give me a call if you need directions. 360-789-4337
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
We are at Tolmie state park for a meet and greet, and there's all of 5 or 6 folks here. Come on guys and gals, let's have some fun! Give me a call if you need directions. 360-789-4337
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Dang, I just drive by there a few hours ago. Have fun!

DamonK

Well, I hold it against you ALL! Just kidding, we had a good time. Met a ranger that needed and got some education, and a ranger that invited us to come shooting with him this coming Thursday out at capitol Forrest. I'm going to call him brown shirt guy, because he had one on. I'm going to post up a thread tonight for next month so we can get some better planning going.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Well, I hold it against you ALL! Just kidding, we had a good time. Met a ranger that needed and got some education, and a ranger that invited us to come shooting with him this coming Thursday out at capitol Forrest. I'm going to call him brown shirt guy, because he had one on. I'm going to post up a thread tonight for next month so we can get some better planning going.

I'm actually off Thurs, post up a time and location (Waddell Creek?)

DamonK

I'm thinking waddle creek, unless it's super crowded. Probably in the after noon, I get off at 4:45ish. Possibly earlier, but we'll see. I'm going to have to try and track that guy down, I forgot to get anu kind of contact info... DOH!

cpgrad08

I'm thinking waddle creek, unless it's super crowded. Probably in the after noon, I get off at 4:45ish. Possibly earlier, but we'll see. I'm going to have to try and track that guy down, I forgot to get anu kind of contact info... DOH!

There is always stelicom park.

DamonK

There is always stelicom park.

The only problem with stelicom park is that it's up there by tacoma. We are trying to keep it in the Olympia area for these meetups. For most of the guys, stelicom is almost as far away as the federal way meetup. I do like that park, it's very nice. But it's a little out of the area that we are trying to be in.

DamonK

Hey, I've actually shot there a LOT. Course I used to be a civil war reenactor... and there was no bullets, just a little powder. Ah the fond memories:)