• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Herdon/Reston Area

Jero1987

So I am in Herdon for the week until friday afternoon.

Any suggestions on good places to eat?
Anyone want to do an OC dinner meetup this week?

Just thought I'd throw this out there.

Thanks guys!

James

Riana

There are a fair number of good places to eat up here.

As for setting up an OC dinner, just pick a place and schedule it. As Ed is fond of saying, "If you build it, they will come."

Sadly, I probably won't make it to anything, as my son's schedule is insane this week, being the last week of school.

Halon330

Hey, I just posted up looking for some action in the area. I'm in Fairfax this week for a Cisco Training class. I'm open for something besides TV in the hotel room. I'll PM you my conact info.

Tim

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
I dropped the dime for you Halon. It's up to Jero now to respond. He's scary looking, but a nice guy who we have to the house or meet for dinner regularly, along with our lovely wives.