• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

South Sound (Olympia area) meetup 8 July 2012

TechnoWeenie

Well we are a week out now, so i guess it is time for supplies-

meat-
buns-
condiments-i got the mustard, ketchup, and mayo, i also plan on grabbing some ice as well.
sides-
untensils/plates/cups-

I have burgers/dogs (still).... In addition to plates/utensils/cups,etc

DamonK

Sweet, looks like we'll have a decent sized group this time. Looking forward to burnin' some cow with you guys.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Me & the Family will be attending, it seems I have the weekend off from work.

I will also be bringing the Open Carry Banner ( does anyone have any sand bags?)

Clay, could you bring those PVP pipe weights?

Schlepnier

Update-
-buns- grabbed some buns dog and burger
-condiments-i got the mustard, ketchup, and mayo, i also plan on grabbing some ice as well. add diced onions to that.

What else we missing?

PS tech man that patato salad (the works) was great.....like a baked patato in a cup.

DamonK

I can bring soda if no one else is yet. If you have a request, just let me know.

TechnoWeenie

I can bring soda if no one else is yet. If you have a request, just let me know.

Winco had 12 packs on sale, 2.50/12 pack (pepsi) and 2.75/12 (coke). Not sure if it's still good though...

I would appreciate some Dr. Pepper, if at all possible.

DCKilla

I can pick up some DP for ya. Are there any other special requests for soda? Speak up, or forever hold your peace.

Guess I just volunteered for beverage detail.

DamonK

I've got the sodas covered, but if you'd like to bring more, that'd be great.

DamonK

Slight issue... I just did a last minute recon, and the things that I thought were BBQs are actually just tables. So we have 2 choices. One, we can bring BBQs with us, or 2, we can do something like fried chicken and sandwiches. If we opt for option 2, I can bring a couple buckets of chicken and one of those sandwiches that safeway makes out of an entire loaf of french bread.

TechnoWeenie

All we need would be a small round one... Nothing extravagant.

I don't want 1 person spending a ton of money for this, we should all share what we're comfortable with. I wouldn't feel right having 1 person buy everything.

DamonK

Well, I can deffinately do a bucket or 2 of chicken from safeway.

DamonK

I've got 4 folding tables I can bring, my suggestion would be to score a BBQ site. Everyone bring chairs.

There's no BBQs at the park(I flubbed that up) so we are adapting and overcoming. A table or two could be good for the food. There's plenty of picnic tables to sit down at.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
There's no BBQs at the park(I flubbed that up) so we are adapting and overcoming. A table or two could be good for the food. There's plenty of picnic tables to sit down at.

I'll just bring 2 folding tables, as well as the OCDO banner