Thread: I am in VA but sometimes carry in NC

Lynchburg, Virginia, USA

I am in VA but sometimes carry in NC

Saw this call for action on

Send an email to YOUR Senator asking them to get behind this. While you are at it, make sure to send them a little love on Twitter to show how you feel.

Dear @MyNCSenate and @NCSenateDems: I want YOUR vote on HB111 Restaurant Carry #GRNC #NCPOL #NCGA

Donít be shy, either. Iím tired of you out of staters complaining about our ďno guns in restaurantsĒ law. Donít complain to me, use Twitter to complain to the Senate.

Thought I would share it on the VA forum because a number of VA people who carry in VA sometimes comment about carrying in NC.
    When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force.

excerpt By Marko Kloos (

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    If you sometimes carry in NC, it's worth subscribing to the e-mail alerts from Grass Roots North Carolina, too.