Thread: Lawton / SW Oklahoma Region Organizational Meeting

Lawton / SW Oklahoma Region Organizational Meeting

OKOCA will be hosting our initial organizational / informational meeting in the SW Region. This meeting will be held at the Golden Corral in Lawton on Saturday, 23 June 2012 from 6:30-8:30 pm. Please help us in our planning with your RSVP on our Facebook event page:

If you live in SW Oklahoma please come out to learn more about OKOCA's plans for the future and find out how you can help support our mission. Without you, we cannot exist. We look forward to seeing you there.

Regular Member Springfield Smitty's Avatar
    OKC, OK (Heading back to MI very soon - thank goodness)
    Bump to top
    -U.S. Army Veteran (2002-2005) 11BVB4 (Infantry, Airborne, Ranger, some other stuff) SGT (E-5)
    -Public Service Professional - I've done it all: LEO, FF, and EMT
    -Certified NRA Instructor
    -CPL / CCW (whatever other acronym you can think of for carrying a concealed pistol) Instructor
    -Co-founder of OKOCA

I am not an attorney. None of my statements should be accepted, nor are they intended to be offered, as legal advice or fact of law.

Granite State of Mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Springfield Smitty View Post
    Bump to top
    Since Howdy Stout (what a great name!) was so easy to find after he wrote that great LTE, I hope he'll be there.

My mother was born in Marlow. I have people all over the Stephens/Grady/Garvin/Comanche area, although I was born in Arkansas and consider that my home state.