• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Will we get a sponsor?

77zach

You'd think, for the amount of monoey they rake in, reading a few pages on the internet would be on their schedules.

And, yes, I'm back for a little while. :p Be leaving again shortly.

Does Thailand have OC? I assume they're like many foreign countries with no gun rights but much freer in other areas.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Does Thailand have OC? I assume they're like many foreign countries with no gun rights but much freer in other areas.

It's kinda odd there. No, you can't OC. By the letter of the law, you can't own a firearm. But there are hoops the locals can jump through to get them under some circumstances.

But, I'm a rural kind of guy. The 'authorities' are quite aware of the unrest along some sections of the border, and that if you DIDN'T own a full-auto AK, you'd be retarded. I've got way cooler hardware over there than I do at home, and the cops know all about it. They're quite happy to know someone like me is on their side. They will kill you for trafficking heroine, but, unless you're in the city, they really don't care about their own gun laws. It's a very different mentality over there. They more or less leave people alone unless you do something to hurt another person.

I have far more freedom there than I do here. Those who dislike my 'rantings' need to get a clue. America is a tragic example of the opposite of everything it claims to be. Get out into the world and see how bad America has gotten compared to other places. When this place is all you know, your opinion doesn't count for sh!t. Big whoop, you've got guns. I live in a veritable mansion that costs me only $150/mo. Food is damn near free. Gas is less than $1/gal, and I don't have to use it, I can use CNG, too. And, yes, I have a full-auto AK-47 that cost me a whole $45. I can go anywhere and do anything I want whenever I feel like it. I don't even have a job and I have more money than I know what to do with. Not to mention, the women are awesome! Sure, they kinda all look the same, but they're not rude, stupid, and demanding like American skanks. They actually have jobs and know that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. It's freakin' amazing! You can have a real relationship instead of the glorified hooker/john setup you get from women in America. Iv'e never been happier since I got the hell out of the USA. America is the reason why so many Americans are medicated. That place has the most stupendous health care, for pennies on the dollar compared to here. You could go on vacation for 6 months, have surgery, recover, etc, for a fraction of what the same procedures cost here, and, far superior quality of care. Mortality and complications are much lower than here. I love the Bill of rights and my Guns to such a degree that most people think I'm crazy. I'll happily give up that ILLUSION for the real thing elsewhere.

America doesn't even have a 'delusive phantom of hope' left to clutch, yet some here still call me the loon.... In my time there, I've done more to promote Human Rights (including the right to bear arms) than any of the haters on this forum have in their whole lives. Being an @sshole does not make you a better American. But, the fact that the two can be so easily confused only accentuates the root of the problem...

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Ix,

Check in a little more often, it has really been dull around here lately ...

Rational thought isn't appreciated by many here. It's a macrocosmic example of the rest of America society... Work 80 hours a week to pay off the rich degenerates, but think? HELL NO! that's the worst kind of lazy; too lazy to think. I don't care how hard you work to feed the beast, if you can't think it through and STOP BEING AN IDIOT, you're the worst kind of lazy EVER. Unfortunately, that 'stop being an idiot' part is against the law in America. Even if you know better, you'll end up in prison if you quit being a moron.

America accounts for only 5% of the global population, but of people incarcerated on the entire planet, 25% of them are in the USA.... The USA has, by more than an order of magnitude, more of it's own people locked up in prison than any other nation on the planet. And those who think they're free are just slaves who choose their slavery. Americans don't understand what labor and money are anymore. They don't realize that money is a labor storage. They just move it from one rich person to another, keeping none for themselves. The rich don't work. The idiots who fall for phrases like 'work ethic' do.

I don't have to stand on anyone's neck or extort anyone the get by in Thailand. I get to be a better person, and I have a better life.