• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Are You People-friendly?

MamabearCali

I have noticed I get the look, flinch, examine my face, relax when my OC is noticed. I always smile warmly and try to look friendly. I don't really think the holster matters.

ocholsteroc

We could match...
Holster_and_Kitty_slide.JPG

:)

A holster, and a slide? I am confused what is that.. It looks like a slide, with some weird back opening on the top for a over the sights or something? rear firing pin block?

Last edited:

davestradamus

A holster, and a slide? I am confused what is that.. It looks like a slide, with some weird back opening on the top for a over the sights or something? rear firing pin block?

I think the slide is missing the sights....

I didn't know I needed a black holster for the nightlife.... I was hoping my lady would be alright with a classy brown rig. Fashion smashion. I like John Wayne.... :)

Keep Calm and Carry On.

Last edited:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Looks like the slide (minus parts) to a Five-seveN.

I'm a big fan of refinishing firearms and making them very personal. Nice work!

ClumsyCandy

Sorry, I can only tell you how to get noticed. Become a 5'9" female who only weighs 135 lbs so no matter what, everyone will STARE.

Sorry that I can't give you advice on how NOT to get noticed. Oh, stand beside me. I've been with several male members who were OCing and they noticed me and my strong side but never even glanced at them. Not even Grapeshot who I swear a strong wind somewhere is just itching to blow over.

vt800c