• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Don't mess with Daddies and their daughters--Lethal stupidity!

MamabearCali

Don't mess with Daddies, especially in TX!

Short story version. Dad heard his little girl crying, went to her and discovered a pervert in the act of sexually assaulting his four year old girl. He pulled the man off her hitting him in the head and the pervert died. No word yet on whether the dad faces charges. I think he should get a medal.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/11/justice/texas-abuser-killed/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Stopping the commission of a violent felony. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Never having had to stop a child molester in mid-molest, I have no idea how many hits to the head it might take.

stay safe.

rscottie

As many hits as it takes...

It is like when a reporter asked that Sheriff in Florida why his deputies shot the armed murderer that had killed one of his deputies like a bazillion times.

The Sheriff nonchalantly told the reporter it was because that was all the ammo they had.

Don't mess with my little girl.

Last edited:

MamabearCali

Well Jesus said that it is better to have a big rock tied around their neck and to be thrown into the ocean than to harm children. So imagine there is.

Dreamer

This father should be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.

He certainly has done a huge service to preserve the peace for children in Texas...

86 slo-vo

I have a 4 year old daughter and an 8 month year old daughter, don't **** with my girls.

+1 for the dad, he did what he had to.

mustangkiller

I live 2hrs south of there. Judging by Tx law and they way DAs and LEOs look at that sort of thing around here, it will most likely never get to the grand jury. If it does, they will try to award him. With the key to the city perhaps? Good on him. My prayers go out to the little girl and her family as well as the BGs family.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Hey, everybody! Sounds like it is time to trot out Rule 15:

(15) WE ADVOCATE FOR THE 'LAW-ABIDING' ONLY: Posts advocating illegal acts of any kind are NOT welcome here. Even if you feel that a law is unconstitutional we do not break it, we repeal it or defeat it in the courts

You may not approve of what the guy did, but we need to remember that this site is monitored by folks who love to point out what bloodthirsty and lawless folks gun owners are.

As reprehensible as sexual abuse of a child is (as compared to sexual abuse of an adult, or an animal?), the alleged perpetrator is entitled under our laws to not being killed unless by the state after a trial and being convicted of the alleged offense. Nothing about loving the sinner while hating the sin or any BS like that. Just looking out for #1 here, who wants those protections and guarantees in case I ever get into trouble (again).

As for where what's left of him spends eternity? It would please me no end if he were chained to my ex.

stay safe.

MamabearCali

Skidmark I appreciate the remark. However this guy did not take him out back tie him to a post and spread honey on his genitals and leave him there to be eaten. He hit him a few times in the head while dragging him off his daughter. If you look at the coverage the man was surprised that perp was died from the few blows he gave him. I see this as no different than a woman who shoots a man trying to sexually assault her. The little girl could not defend herself, her father did. End of story.

PistolPackingMomma

Thank God the dad came in when he did. Praying that that little girl heals from the mental and emotional trauma she suffered!!!

Ruger

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
@Skidmark: I don't know the specifics of Texas law, but here in North Carolina one is within the law to use deadly force to stop a rape in progress or to prevent an imminent rape. If Texas law allows for the same, then those here posting their support/agreement with the dad's actions are not advocating unlawful behavior.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

twoskinsonemanns

I like to think there is a special pit in hell for people who molest anyone espically kids. I couldent be happier to hear that he is there now.

I hope so because sometimes it seems sentences for those caught are a joke! Sometimes they are treated like little more than a traffic violation.

Hey, everybody! Sounds like it is time to trot out Rule 15:

Alright I'll bite. Which post advocated an illegal act?

PistolPackingMomma

I think what Skidmark was trying to say was that any perceived 'glee' at the demise of this sexual predator could be misconstrued by our enemies as a tendency towards bloodthirsty, violent delight. This forum is not private, after all. We know they watch us, so we must be careful what we say, lest we provide ammo to the antis.

I do not, however, see any legal or moral issue with what the father did. He protected his daughter, and it seems his intent was only to stop the threat, not to kill.

Last edited:

twoskinsonemanns

I think what Skidmark was trying to say was that any perceived 'glee' at the demise of this sexual predator could be misconstrued by our enemies as a tendency towards bloodthirsty, violent delight. This forum is not private, after all. We know they watch us, so we must be careful what we say, lest we provide ammo to the antis.

I do not, however, see any legal or moral issue with what the father did. He protected his daughter, and it seems his intent was only to stop the threat, not to kill.

I hear you and don't want anyone to perceive us as "blood thirsty". But I do believe in capital punishment for certain crimes, and I believe in lethal force to stop certain crimes. I'm tickled pink over the outcome of this.

papa bear

if this guy did that, then i have no problem with the father stopping the rape with what ever force was necessary.

but i would like to find out if there is evidence that the molestation happened. at this time i don't have a doubt it did. but i would like to have a hearing on it

Tanner

Well Jesus said that it is better to have a big rock tied around their neck and to be thrown into the ocean than to harm children. So imagine there is.

Im not advocating for illegal action. Im advocating the bible. Children are born into sin but retain their inocense....... What this guy did was, is and always will be unforgivable. People like him would most likely get a slap on the wrist. But get arrested with a controlled substance which (in my opinion) has an equal detremental effect on the mind and you could be spending the rest of your days in prison.

P.S I have honestly never used a controlled substance myself but have seen first hand the effects of it. I would consider booz to be the more dangerous of the two. AGAIN my opinion

MamabearCali

Im not advocating for illegal action. Im advocating the bible. Children are born into sin but retain their inocense....... What this guy did was, is and always will be unforgivable. People like him would most likely get a slap on the wrist. But get arrested with a controlled substance which (in my opinion) has an equal detremental effect on the mind and you could be spending the rest of your days in prison.

P.S I have honestly never used a controlled substance myself but have seen first hand the effects of it. I would consider booz to be the more dangerous of the two. AGAIN my opinion

Oh, I would not want someone to misconstrue that verse to say we should give rapists cement shoes. But in God's eyes and his justice system (which never fails) you hurt kids, you are in for a world of trouble. God's justice never misses it's mark. Now I don't dispense God's justice, of course, but He does.