Thread: OC of a mousegun...

OC of a mousegun...

I need suggestions for a holster for OWB carry of a Taurus TCP. The Bulldog pouch it comes with is great except I need my CPL with me since it is concealed and I wanna go canoeing with the kids. So OC it is...

Requirements: OWB, retention beyond just a passive squeeze (a thumbstrap or latch), plastic, not really excited about a nylon black thing, clearly identifiable as a handgun.

Any suggestions?
    Freedom can never be lost, only given away by ignorance, by choice, or at the point of a gun. Here in America we can still choose.

Freedom First 1775

"I aim to misbehave..." Malcolm Reynolds

What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.

I believe in freedom, Mr. Lipwig. Not many people do, although they will, of course, protest otherwise. And no practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences. Indeed, it is the freedom upon which all the others are based.

The freedom to succeed goes hand in hand with the freedom to fail. - Going Postal, Terry Pratchett

Here's what I found and it works great for OCing my TCP. Secure and clearly visible as a firearm.

Baby Bet
    Freedom can never be lost, only given away by ignorance, by choice, or at the point of a gun. Here in America we can still choose.

Freedom First 1775

"I aim to misbehave..." Malcolm Reynolds