Thread: In the Mood to Mosey!

In the Mood to Mosey!

Howdy Folks!
    I anticipate going down to Franktown to visit the new firearms store there. As you likely know, the guys there are OCDO members of the Colorado board, and in addition, they are very welcoming of open carry type folks!

Being they are a new start-up business, they are still working their way up to snuff on stock and such, but I am interested to see what they might have in the shop today. In addition to which, they intend to have an indoor range at some point, and I'd like to see what progress they've made in that direction.

Anyhow, I'll be passing (possibly spending some time in) Parker going to and from the Franktown Firearms store.

Anybody free to meet up today? I'm in the mood to meet new folks along with my mood to mosey.
    Shoot me a PM if you're in the mood to tag along on a shopping trip (just for lusting, ain't got money to buy today!!!) or possibly just to do lunch.

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin

Quote Originally Posted by M-Taliesin View Post
    Howdy Folks!
    I anticipate going down to Franktown to visit the new firearms store there. As you likely know, the guys there are OCDO members of the Colorado board, and in addition, they are very welcoming of open carry type folks!

Being they are a new start-up business, they are still working their way up to snuff on stock and such, but I am interested to see what they might have in the shop today. In addition to which, they intend to have an indoor range at some point, and I'd like to see what progress they've made in that direction.

Anyhow, I'll be passing (possibly spending some time in) Parker going to and from the Franktown Firearms store.

Anybody free to meet up today? I'm in the mood to meet new folks along with my mood to mosey.
    Shoot me a PM if you're in the mood to tag along on a shopping trip (just for lusting, ain't got money to buy today!!!) or possibly just to do lunch.

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin
    This is where I would normally say something like "If only I didn't have this stupid job." But then I realize, I kind of need the job part.... So oh well.

I would love to go but I'm stuck at work with nothing to do. I should've called in sick, I could've had a more productive day than being stuck here. Have fun today and tell the guys hi for me!Blessings,Keens

Not Today , They are closed Mon & Tues, If ya want to come down tomorrow around noon I'll buy ya lunch

CH

I have a friend that just opened one up in Littleton. Crystal Creek Firearms. If you get bored.