• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Has anyone else seen this petition?

royaloaker

This is a petition to keep gun free zones in Michigan. This preacher wants to try and stop CPL from happening in church and other places. As a law abiding citizen I believe I should have the right to carry anywhere I wish. I will obey any law but I know that God cant protect me and my family as well as me and my Glock can. In Michigan we are starting to move in a more gun friendly direction, I dont want us to start moving backwards. :banghead: Here is the link to his petition:

http://www.signon.org/sign/keep-gun-free-zones-in?source=homepage

gunns

I don't live in MI so I can't sign it. Some of the comments are hilarious and the anti-gun commentators don't understand they just signed the petition, stupid is as stupid does. LOL

Redbaron007

WOW!!

The comments by the brain numb nitwits is amazing. It's funny how those who commented believe the legislation will prevent a BG from coming in with a weapon to inflict harm. Also, how many times can they say we will return to the Wild Wild West....I wish they would show us where this has taken place. :banghead:

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
WOW!!

The comments by the brain numb nitwits is amazing. It's funny how those who commented believe the legislation will prevent a BG from coming in with a weapon to inflict harm. Also, how many times can they say we will return to the Wild Wild West....I wish they would show us where this has taken place. :banghead:

These are the same goofs that shat their panties over a decade ago when Mi became a shall issue state. The only place we have the wild west is the same places that are the most anti 2A, Flint & Detroit. Numbers 1 & 2 on the murder capitols list of the USA. Why - the criminals, by default will never obey the law & turn in their guns!

There is no reasoning with these people, they are beyond help. Once they find out just how easily a criminal can violate them or their loved ones, they may change? God help them. :(

Giving up civil rights for security is a certain way to lose both! :eek:

stainless1911

Banned
A preacher? really? Hypocrite!

[h=3]Luke 22:36[/h]King James Version (KJV)

[SUP]36 [/SUP]Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

detroit_fan

nothing new, lots of churches and religious institutions are regularly against gun rights. if they want to live under the illusion that someone or something is going to protect them that's fine, but i wish people would keep their religious beliefs out of law, they have no place there.

bruiser 160

I had to stop reading the comments as it was giving me a headache from all the stupitity and lack of logic these libtards have! Really??? These people need to record what they are saying to hear just how ignorant they sound. It amazes me to no end that they actually think that they are totally safe in a criminal empowerment zone. They need to drink more some kool-aid!!! I`ll bet they don`t even realize that when they are in a public place that there is a very good chance that they are standing right next to someone carrying. Ok! I have to get me an aspirin!!!

Orion

Too bad you can't view more of the signers per page. I would love to look through the list and see if I knew anyone so I could get in touch with them to ask them what the heck were they thinking.