• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Glock Sport and Combat Holster users?

wolfgangmob

I bought a Glock Sport/Combat Holster a while back, possible replacement for my Uncle Mike's Sidekick Holster that I have on a duty belt for open carry, but the belt's more rigid shape makes it a poor fit given the softness of the holster and on draw it pulls the belt with it some. Today I decided to try it on my belt, the one for my pants, and I suddenly have a new appreciation for it, it holds the gun tightly against the body, only down side is the retention is friction, but I have yet to have an issue with it for daily happenings, might be an issue if I was in the woods hiking or doing a lot of manual labor. It's also much more comfortable than my other belt holsters.

Fallschirjmäger

I have two, one of them I've been using since around '88 or so. I can't think of anything that's thinner or more cost effective for wearing concealed, or when you don't need a fancy OWB holster.

Next chance I have, I'm going to try and find the larger size so I can carry the M&P in it.

Last edited:

wolfgangmob

I have two, one of them I've been using since around '88 or so. I can't think of anything that's thinner or more cost effective for wearing concealed, or when you don't need a fancy OWB holster.

Next chance I have, I'm going to try and find the larger size so I can carry the M&P in it.

How well does it conceal? I've read that it's useful for that in some of the reviews. As far as finding a larger one, you can find them online, I know of a particular seller in MO that has them in stock now.

Beau

I've carried a Glock 21 since 2002 and have used the Glock holster the whole time. I've found it works great for CC or OC the forward cant makes it hard for someone trying to disarm you from behind to get it out.