Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What???????

a bit nit picky but yes , but arms , i choose a gun and that gun for those reasons , i found the broad ax i was carrying a but heavy for my liking , the machete poked me in the ribs when i sat down , and the long bow was a bit cumbersome getting in and out of small cars

i do believe however that the founding fathers , framers of the constitution did mean firearms as well as other arms , their version just happened to be the flint lock

It might be a bit nit picky, but I'd hate to see citizens devoid of the ability to defend themselves when firearms become obsolete/antiquated weapons. Just like free speech applying past the printing press self defense should extend past firearms as they lose their dominant place as the best tool for self defense.

Quote Originally Posted by TyGuy View Post
    It might be a bit nit picky, but I'd hate to see citizens devoid of the ability to defend themselves when firearms become obsolete/antiquated weapons. Just like free speech applying past the printing press self defense should extend past firearms as they lose their dominant place as the best tool for self defense.
    yes it should ,

although , i am skeptical of laser guns , sure the flat trajectory sounds good , but i am lousy at charging batteries.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234