• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC'd for the first time in quite awhile.

colt45ws

I had an incident with the Moses Lake PD couple years ago, and Ive just now gotten back to doing it again. I tried to do it right after, but I was such a nervous wreck I thought my head would pop. I didn't think I would ever be able to do it again. That was back in '09 I realize now. Ive pretty much just been CC since except at home on the property.
Just real light stuff right now. I rode with a friend out to go shooting and when he stopped to get gas I went inside and bought a Gatorade. Then after he took me back to my car, I went and got gas at a different station and OC'd there as well.