• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Second Amendment license plate?

mechanicworkman

Did the Missouri license plate with the snake on it pass and can we get one? I went to DMV and asked about the don't tread on me plate and the picture the lady at the counter brought up looks just like the regular plate with the exception that it said don't tread on me under Missouri. Is this correct? Or is there a yellow one with a snake on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim40Cal

On May 30, the leadership of the Missouri General Assembly delivered a number of pieces of legislation to Governor Jay Nixon. Three of these bills were NRA-backed bills that, if enacted into law, will preserve and protect Second Amendment rights of Missouri’s residents. Governor Nixon now has 45 days to sign this legislation into law.
Senate Bill 480 is the transportation omnibus bill that establishes a special National Rifle Association license plate, as amended by state Representative Eric Burlison (R-136) and supported by its author, state Senator Bill Stouffer (R-21). Purchase of Missouri NRA license plates will help fund important pro-Second Amendment activities in the Show-Me State.
Now what it looks like, I don't know...