Thread: oppressions veiw on HB 111

oppressions veiw on HB 111

hey --

If the bill allowing concealed carry of guns in bars and restaurant goes to a vote before this session ends it will likely pass into law.

If it does not get a vote this session this bill will die and they will have to start from scratch next session to bring it back.

Many of you signed our petition and put the vote on hold. However, the minority who want this bill to become law have been putting pressure on Sen. Phil Berger to put the bill to a vote this session.

You must act today!

Email Repubican Senators!
    Click here to email them now

Tell them not to roll over for a fraction of the 2.36% of North Carolina CCW permit holders who are threatening them over a vote for HB111l!

72% of voters in North Carolina do not want loaded concealed guns in bars and restaurants.
    Support NCGV by donating

NCGV
    http://www.ncgv.org/

You can also keep up with NCGV on Twitter or Facebook.

NCGV P.O. Box 51565, Durham, NC 27717
    This email was sent to yahoo.com. To stop receiving emails, click here.

Created with NationBuilder, the essential toolkit for a new generation of leaders and c
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Really??....pass

Quote Originally Posted by papa bear View Post

hey --

If the bill allowing concealed carry of guns in bars and restaurant goes to a vote before this session ends it will likely pass into law.

If it does not get a vote this session this bill will die and they will have to start from scratch next session to bring it back.

Many of you signed our petition and put the vote on hold. However, the minority who want this bill to become law have been putting pressure on Sen. Phil Berger to put the bill to a vote this session.

You must act today!

Email Repubican Senators!
    Click here to email them now

Tell them not to roll over for a fraction of the 2.36% of North Carolina CCW permit holders who are threatening them over a vote for HB111l!

72% of voters in North Carolina do not want loaded concealed guns in bars and restaurants.
    Support NCGV by donating

NCGV
    http://www.ncgv.org/

You can also keep up with NCGV on Twitter or Facebook.

NCGV P.O. Box 51565, Durham, NC 27717
    This email was sent to yahoo.com. To stop receiving emails, click here.

Created with NationBuilder, the essential toolkit for a new generation of leaders and c
    Oh they have really messed up. If you click the link above, you are asked to sign in with a yahoo mail account. If you have one you get a prepared message to send to all republicans. the proble is, YOU CAN EDIT IT. When one of the pol's get this email it shows it came from NCGV and NCGV get a copy with your NEW message.

Quote Originally Posted by cricketdad View Post
    Oh they have really messed up. If you click the link above, you are asked to sign in with a yahoo mail account. If you have one you get a prepared message to send to all republicans. the proble is, YOU CAN EDIT IT. When one of the pol's get this email it shows it came from NCGV and NCGV get a copy with your NEW message.
    I clicked the link and it didn't have a prepared message. It just has NCGV in the To spot, and all senators in the BCC spot. I simply moved the senators addresses to the CC box and sent one of my prepared messages from GRNC. Of course, this now means NCGV has my email and will be spamming me with all their anti gun propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Medic1210 View Post
    I clicked the link and it didn't have a prepared message. It just has NCGV in the To spot, and all senators in the BCC spot. I simply moved the senators addresses to the CC box and sent one of my prepared messages from GRNC. Of course, this now means NCGV has my email and will be spamming me with all their anti gun propaganda.
    It let you keep up with what the opposition is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Medic1210 View Post
    I've been on their list for years now and quite enjoy them sending me their emails.

sorry about the miss spelling in the title, can't fix it
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

i sent

i sent a letter telling tham in no uncertain terms that i would vote for a democrat to replace any republican who votes to defeat or delayhb111.

Quote Originally Posted by bellyfat View Post
    i sent a letter telling tham in no uncertain terms that i would vote for a democrat to replace any republican who votes to defeat or delayhb111.
    Because they are so much more gun friendly...