Thread: Looking for Holster: EAA Witness P Carry

Looking for Holster: EAA Witness P Carry

I'm trying to help a friend find a decent IWB holster for an EAA Witness P Carry - 9mm. I've found a few options, but nothing great yet. He really likes the style of the Ugly Holster (uglyholsters.com), but they've temporarily suspended their drop-off service.

Does anyone have any suggestions for good alternatives?

There are hundreds of others out there who make hybrid holsters, and most of them do a fine job.

One I know of in particular who is well priced, makes a good product, and is happy to customize, is this guy http://hhholsters.highwire.com/pages/info
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

I have a Milt Sparks IWB for my EAA Witness subcompact. Fantastic holster. When I ordered it they didn't have a mold for that model, so I actually sent the gun to them and they used my gun to build the holster. Can't get a better custom fit than that!

Milt Sparks is an old, old name in the holster business and turns out great stuff.

O2
    When seconds count, the police are mere minutes away...
    They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.
    Zero failures comes at infinite cost.

Thanks for the recommendations. I was trying to avoid having to use an FFL, but he may just have to factor that into the cost.

The CZ75 holsters the guy in my link makes may fit. I do believe they're basically the same gun. He would be the one to verify that for you.

And if they don't fit, he'd very likely source on locally for you to build you a holster.

Or you could simply write emails to a ton of holster makers until one sends you an affirmative message back that they stock a model to suit your needs. Shouldn't be too hard, whatever you do.

And of course if you were willing to go with a cheapie universal holster, that would work well enough, you'd just have to replace it periodically.
    Last edited by Michigander; 06-15-2012 at 07:17 PM.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

I don't own one, but I've read good reviews of Theis. He lists the Witness P Carry on his website.
    http://www.theisholsters.com/holsters.php
    Guns don't kill people. Drivers on cell phones do.

Quote Originally Posted by NoTolerance View Post
    I was trying to avoid having to use an FFL, but he may just have to factor that into the cost.
    If you're referencing my sending the gun to Milt Sparks, it was long time ago but I believe that they had an FFL, and as such you could send your firearm directly to them and receive it back -- same as you would do for a repair or gun smithing.

O2
    When seconds count, the police are mere minutes away...
    They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.
    Zero failures comes at infinite cost.