• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for Holster: EAA Witness P Carry

NoTolerance

I'm trying to help a friend find a decent IWB holster for an EAA Witness P Carry - 9mm. I've found a few options, but nothing great yet. He really likes the style of the Ugly Holster (uglyholsters.com), but they've temporarily suspended their drop-off service.

Does anyone have any suggestions for good alternatives?

O2HeN2

I have a Milt Sparks IWB for my EAA Witness subcompact. Fantastic holster. When I ordered it they didn't have a mold for that model, so I actually sent the gun to them and they used my gun to build the holster. Can't get a better custom fit than that!

Milt Sparks is an old, old name in the holster business and turns out great stuff.

O2

NoTolerance

Thanks for the recommendations. I was trying to avoid having to use an FFL, but he may just have to factor that into the cost.

Michigander

The CZ75 holsters the guy in my link makes may fit. I do believe they're basically the same gun. He would be the one to verify that for you.

And if they don't fit, he'd very likely source on locally for you to build you a holster.

Or you could simply write emails to a ton of holster makers until one sends you an affirmative message back that they stock a model to suit your needs. Shouldn't be too hard, whatever you do.

And of course if you were willing to go with a cheapie universal holster, that would work well enough, you'd just have to replace it periodically.

Last edited:

O2HeN2

I was trying to avoid having to use an FFL, but he may just have to factor that into the cost.
If you're referencing my sending the gun to Milt Sparks, it was long time ago but I believe that they had an FFL, and as such you could send your firearm directly to them and receive it back -- same as you would do for a repair or gun smithing.

O2