• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Eastern Kentucky Open Carry Meet & Greet - June Post

neuroblades

Sorry for not getting this posted before but things here have been extremely choatic this month, alot of things have been happening and I've unfortunately fallen behind.

Due to this fact, we can do one of two things, I'll leave it up to those that would like to attend:

1. We can have it on June 23rd, same time and location.
2. Skip June and schedule the next one for July 14th.

Please post and let's get this back on track.

Side note: This coming weekend, June 16th-17th is the Lexington Gunshow.

09jisaac

I say we should have a June meet and great. It'll be exactly like any other time, if someone cannot make it then the rest can still go.

rob31567

Im like 09, we should still meet on the 23rd. I missed the last one, better prepared for this one. :D

neuroblades

Date Set

OK, sounds great to me then.

We'll be doing the 7th Eastern Kentucky M&G at Golden Corral in Ashland at 12 noon on June 23rd.

If anyone has news or something they'd like to discuss, please make note of it for the group. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone! :)

Once again, sorry for the late date and such, thiongs have been askew on this end

Last edited:

neuroblades

Well, I don't know what happened but we had only two people turn out for the meeting; me and the lady. *LOL* I have no idea what happened.