• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone that reloads Spent caseings intrested? /SLV Taggers "not gang related?" Really

LoneEchoWolf

Anyone that reloads Spent caseings intrested? /SLV Taggers "not gang related?" Really

If anyone that does there own Ammo reloading is interested I'm looking to sell some 9x19 casings from my multiple range times, I'm not looking to get rich or nothing ha just would rather see them recycled and i don't have any of the tools to do so. if your interested send me a PM or whatnot and we can figure out something I'm sure!

on another note, there is a group of "hoodlums" running about Alamosa tagging up and spray painting "FEAR" on everything left out after 12 midnight. at least 16 businesses 22 residence not including all the cars light and power boxes, including my home, one of my family's vehicles, my Grandmothers business. we of course called the cops and reported it, which we got met with aggression, and funny enough they say that they don't think its "gang related what so ever just a bunch of skater kids doing it" i remember about 10 years ago i was one of them "skater kids" and well i wasn't out after curfew tagging anything in sight, parents these days. Once the Officer showed up to take a report he was more worried about the G19 i had on since i woke up that morning than doing what i actually called him for, including asking if i had a "permit for that" and why do i have it on the open street and whatnot just couldn't get back to the report so i requested his supervisor who he called after telling my grandmother to clean off the tagging from her car without trying to gather any evidence what so ever. if I'm not wrong the damages added up from everyone would have to make this a felony vandalism at very least. heres the link to the story, its a very little paragraph on the bottom of the other stores. http://www.alamosanews.com/v2_news_articles.php?heading=0&page=72&story_id=25251 if you wanna read what the APD released about it.

Bellum_Intus

Once the Officer showed up to take a report he was more worried about the G19 i had on since i woke up that morning than doing what i actually called him for, including asking if i had a "permit for that" and why do i have it on the open street and whatnot just couldn't get back to the report so i requested his supervisor who he called after telling my grandmother to clean off the tagging from her car without trying to gather any evidence what so ever. if I'm not wrong the damages added up from everyone would have to make this a felony vandalism at very least. heres the link to the story, its a very little paragraph on the bottom of the other stores. http://www.alamosanews.com/v2_news_articles.php?heading=0&page=72&story_id=25251 if you wanna read what the APD released about it.

I don't typically get into negative discussions with LEO's, but, my reply to that STUPID question would have been.. "my permit is the Constitution" and left it at that..

--Rob

LoneEchoWolf

I don't typically get into negative discussions with LEO's, but, my reply to that STUPID question would have been.. "my permit is the Constitution" and left it at that..

--Rob

I took that as the opportunity to "Train" our "fine" APD officer in the Firearm Laws of Colorado and Responded as if any civilian asked me the same question. with respect and with a educated response. the thing that gets me is I'm 25 this cop has been on the force in Alamosa before i was born were not talking a rookie right out of the academy, this guy should know the laws.

Bellum_Intus

I took that as the opportunity to "Train" our "fine" APD officer in the Firearm Laws of Colorado and Responded as if any civilian asked me the same question. with respect and with a educated response. the thing that gets me is I'm 25 this cop has been on the force in Alamosa before i was born were not talking a rookie right out of the academy, this guy should know the laws.

Probably a better response than mine.. I'm suprised a veteran LEO wouldn't have known OC was completely legal.
Especially in Alamosa, I'd figure they'd be as used to it as they are up here in El Paso County..

--Rob

jhco50

You know, I was talking to a deputy the other night and he told me El Paso County is the CCW capitol of Colorado.