Thread: disappointing Wadsworth gun store experience

rural religious usa

disappointing Wadsworth gun store experience

traveling through the buckeye state from IL and stopped in Wadsworth to conduct a firearm educational course for a group of friends and needed a few things so stopped at elite tactical supply on High street to see if i could find the items in question.

Walked in, noonish...three men standing behind the large man yelling at the other two, one on the cell fone, other one shuffling papers on the counter...

not one of them acknowledged our presence (big man even continued his rant at the other two tho) as we stood looking at the gun counter on the right side of the small store!! after 5 minutes of looking bewildered and w/o any of the men behind the counter saying a word to us, we walked out shaking our heads in disbelief on the lack of customer service...

I took my couple of hundred dollars to another establishment which was quite happy to see our business...

twas an excellent learning moment to my new employee on customer service...

Last edited by ncwabbit; 06-16-2012 at 07:18 AM. Reason: grammar
    But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most...
    A person who has for untold centuries maintained the imposing position of spiritual head of four-fifths of the human race...
    All religions issue bibles against him, and say the most injurious things about him, but we never hear his side. (twain)

Galloway and/or Logan, OH
    Hmm. Elite Tactical Supply in Wadsworth has a website listed as

That site redirects to Triad Gun, LLC at

That site has only an 'under construction' graphic that does not display correctly.

The phone number can be found by Google.
    What does a caring, sensitive person feel when they are forced to use a handgun to stop a threat?