• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello Everybody

Sup3rKrak3r

Just wanted to say hi to everyone as i am a new member here and I just started OC'ing a week ago all throughout ocean view.......couple of bug eyes here and there, nothing major really.....anyway..Hi everybody

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
Just wanted to say hi to everyone as i am a new member here and I just started OC'ing a week ago all throughout ocean view.......couple of bug eyes here and there, nothing major really.....anyway..Hi everybody
Welcome to OCDO. Check out WWW.VCDL.org the best grassroots organization in VA. Membership is only $25, and the best investment in VA gun owners rights. At least sign up for free email news letters,

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Welcome to the site.

Go get yourself a digital audio recorder and some rechargable batteries. Carry it turned on all day. Just like the handgun, better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Be sure to check out the various meet & Greet events around you, as well as the "In Your Face" VCDL picnic in Roanoke County next month.

stay safe.