• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Request to members here

cch10000

Darn it neither of those work for me got a big motorcycle run the 24th and headed to the lake for a week on the 29th

Will see ya'll the 23rd tho and maybe do some planing for the future

mobiushky

Darn it neither of those work for me got a big motorcycle run the 24th and headed to the lake for a week on the 29th

Will see ya'll the 23rd tho and maybe do some planing for the future

I actually can't make the 23rd meet. I REALLY want to though. I have 3 events already going on that day and if things work out a forth is waiting in the wings. I'm gonna be swamped all day. BUT, never give up hope. I have every other Friday off so we can work something out.

Bellum_Intus

I'm still good for the 24th.

1Supra, you left your little target out here anyway .. :p I can bring it on the 23rd to the Meet or you can some out and pick it up..

I have one lane with tables at 10 and 75 yards (unless someone wants to help me roll cable spools, I can have another at 100 lol)

No shade outside so bring sunscreen. I'll see if I can't set up the grill that the tornado took out if you want food haha..

If you read the meet and greet thread, there's a picture I took of my daughter shooting, it'll give you an idea.. =) [edit] lol.. The pic isa few posts up. i'm losing my mind lol

Let me know..

--Rob

Last edited:

1supra

I'm still good for the 24th.

1Supra, you left your little target out here anyway .. :p I can bring it on the 23rd to the Meet or you can some out and pick it up..

I have one lane with tables at 10 and 75 yards (unless someone wants to help me roll cable spools, I can have another at 100 lol)

No shade outside so bring sunscreen. I'll see if I can't set up the grill that the tornado took out if you want food haha..

I plan on coming out the 24th, so I can grab it then. If I remember it... Lol.

I will help with anything needed. If someone has one of those Ez-up things for shade, bring it! Lol. I plan on getting one soon, but not that soon.

mobiushky

I plan on coming out the 24th, so I can grab it then. If I remember it... Lol.

I will help with anything needed. If someone has one of those Ez-up things for shade, bring it! Lol. I plan on getting one soon, but not that soon.
This is starting to turn into an "event" LOL!!!

Half Live

That awesome! I really want to try the M&P9c myself, and I know that's one of the ones she's been looking at. Same question I asked kingofbattle. Would you be willing to meet at one of the forum members ranges? Or do you have a preferred spot? The closest outdoor range to me is the one between pine and deckers. We're swamped this weekend, but I have next friday off.

Only weekends will work right now. As long as it doesn't take a 4x4 to get to, I can meet any where.

Bellum_Intus

My Sunday may have just exploded..

I *MAY* have to take my POST handgun qualification for the Rangers on Sunday the 24th. I am still clarifying if I need to qualify this month or not.
I'll let you all know as soon as I do (should be tonight or tomorrow)

--Rob

mobiushky

My Sunday may have just exploded..

I *MAY* have to take my POST handgun qualification for the Rangers on Sunday the 24th. I am still clarifying if I need to qualify this month or not.
I'll let you all know as soon as I do (should be tonight or tomorrow)

--Rob
Well that's more important. No worries if you have to.

Bellum_Intus

Since there are more than a couple coming out, I will have release of liability forms and I'll cover the 'rules' on Saturday and again on Sunday =)

--Rob