• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Lunch/Dinner/Breakfast Around Charlottesville?

BlueRidgeTrapper

:shocker: *Oh the horror* lol....that's why I included the word "around".

Who would be interested in getting together for a bite to eat and possibly even some other type of activity? (Isn't there a range north of C-ville?)

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Paging Agent19. Would Agent19 please pick up the courtesy phone.

BlueRidgeTrapper - Agent19 has been "hosting" an OC breakfast most weekends for quite some time now.

And would you be referring to Clark Brothers? http://www.clarkbrosguns.com/

stay safe.

Marco

Unfortunately, I have plans for the next few weeks, mostly yard work... :(
We do plan to resume our regular breakfast outings but aren't sure it's going to be the same place as before or the same place every week.

As for weekday outings.. lunch or breakfast might be do able.. put I can't commit.

Might I suggest you find a place and just post a date/time that you plan to be and hopefully anyone that is available will join you.
I've never posted an OC outing that didn't get at least a few to attend.

Last edited:

scouser

(Isn't there a range north of C-ville?)

And would you be referring to Clark Brothers? http://www.clarkbrosguns.com/

stay safe.

He's probably thinking about Rivanna Rifle and Pistol Club , Charlottesville , VA www.rrpc.org. I believe that VCDL may have held some functions there in the past.

Perhaps he is, but for anyone headed out that way anytime, Rivanna is south of Charlottesville, take exit 120 off I-64 and go south for about 4 miles and it's on the right, there's a sign about 100 yards before the entrance.

Sheriff

Perhaps he is, but for anyone headed out that way anytime, Rivanna is south of Charlottesville, take exit 120 off I-64 and go south for about 4 miles and it's on the right, there's a sign about 100 yards before the entrance.

I don't recommend the Rivanna Rifle and Pistol Club to anybody any longer. The local police use the range and have a terrible track record as far as safety. One veteran officer and firearms training instructor shot himself in the leg. And another shot himself in the hand. The third mishap (third strike) could seriously injure or kill somebody.