• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stupid media is gonna back these anti Bill of Rights freaks in Seattle.

Batousaii

carsontech

Activist Member
I am done calling them anti-gunners... they need to be called anti-Bill of Rights!

Some of the framers were "anti-Bill of Rights". Research about the Federalist Paper and Anti-Federalist papers.

In my opinion, I would say the anti-gun crowd is anti-liberty.

Batousaii

Yes, carson, I'm aware of it. It still frustrates me to no end that they always want to strip a person of freedom, liberty, and free thinking... and our money as well.

07Altima

This situation makes me want to puke!!!!

I hope we are planning on countering with bills of our own, and hoping we have agendas to keep passing new gun laws, and protection laws preventing voting on Pre-emption, we need to start fighting back with bills, and laws of our own that keep them busy so they never have the chance to get ahead of us in the paper war! I think we need to be as proactive as we can, get in contact with our local reps, and talk to them about stopping pre-emption votes, and filibustering this BS!

I am done playing footsy with these anti liberty people. I am tired of being told what to do by the Minorities in a Constitutional REPUBLIC. I am sick of these ducking, and hoping every time that it will just miss its mark, we need to be proactive.
I want to get a gathering together of OC, and CC groups to start organizing against this kind of thing.

Maybe we can even start getting signatures to block these bills, get some state constitutional amendments on the ballot to make it illegal for them to try and ever hold a vote on state preemption ever again. I dont know what we can do, I dont care what it takes but I will get out there, and all I am asking for is that we start organizing on a scale these anti's have never seen before. Pro gun is not one side or the other it both, and if we can unite on that subject alone we can put this crap down once, and for all.

We can pass laws to force places like seattle to deal with their gang problems or face serious state fines, and penalties, the city council should be held accountable for gang violence, and the police department Chiefs should be held to account for not doing something about it.

I think we should push to get laws passed making it illegal for police to harass OC or CC by repeatedly stopping them or making unlawful demands of them. I think it should be against the law. I think we could write laws protecting the free carry of firearms, and start to push back against these small groups that want to strip us of our rights. Maybe since it is a Gun issue and not just a OC issue we could even get the NRA support to start getting laws like that passed.