• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

discounted concealed carry classes

Pistol Packin' Honey

If you are a AAA member, right now they have some deals from Oklahoma Safety & Security for discounted concealed carry classes & more.

The deals are:
* $30 for a 4-hour SDA Concealed Carry Class & Range Time ($60 value)
* $50 for a Punch Card good for 10 shooting range visits ($100 value)
* $100 for a 2-hour women's shooting class & range time ($200 value)

4930 E Admiral Pl

I got an email on it from AAA. You might want to go to their website and check it out.

Last edited:

OSFI2012

Warning about this course

CLEET and OSBI requires that all courses taught on the Oklahoma Self Defense Act be an 8 hour course. I teach these courses and quite honestly it is impossible to cover everything the State requires you to go over with the student in accordance with their course instruction manual in 8 hours. And they have to pre register their courses with CLEET 72 hours in advance of teaching the course. They have to affirm their course times and it has to equal 8 hours. I hope they're not lying to CLEET.....

okiephlyer

If you are a AAA member, right now they have some deals from Oklahoma Safety & Security for discounted concealed carry classes & more.

The deals are:
* $30 for a 4-hour SDA Concealed Carry Class & Range Time ($60 value)
* $50 for a Punch Card good for 10 shooting range visits ($100 value)
* $100 for a 2-hour women's shooting class & range time ($200 value)

4930 E Admiral Pl

I got an email on it from AAA. You might want to go to their website and check it out.

Are you sure you are not confusing 2A shooting center with AAA?