Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What will you do if Obama wins re-election?

What will you do if Obama wins re-election?

Not looking for flames here. No rants or raves about any candidate. Plain, short and simple. Do you have plans if Obama wins re-election? Same o same o or what?

My plan:

I am taking two weeks vacation starting on election day. I am voting and going to my bug out location and spending my vacation doing some prepping. Call me paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by gunns View Post
    Not looking for flames here. No rants or raves about any candidate. Plain, short and simple. Do you have plans if Obama wins re-election? Same o same o or what?

My plan:

I am taking two weeks vacation starting on election day. I am voting and going to my bug out location and spending my vacation doing some prepping. Call me paranoid.
    Canada here I come......
    The only terrorists I see nowadays are at the Capital.

The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

Herr Heckler Koch
    If you are not in place now then someone else will be in YOUR PLACE by the time you decide to SHTF-BO.

I'm in place and ready.

Laugh.

November 7th is a work day. I'll probably go to work.
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

Wink Oh hum...

If I remember correctly, the world didn't stop functioning when mr. Clinton was re-elected.

So, life goes on, especially with a Republican Majority ruled Senate/House,,, can any one say ***Gridlock?***

peace&rkba4ever!

Quote Originally Posted by scott58dh View Post
    .... with a Republican Majority ruled Senate/House,,, can any one say ***Gridlock?***
    Since when has separation of powers bothered this regime? he doesn't need congress, he'll rule my edict and call it "executive order" for a while ... then the mask will come completely off.

How about our great President Obama granting Holder Executive Privelage, on the fast and furious documents? Seems like we have our own little dictator ruling this great nation!

There are precautions I am taking. Nothing illegal or immoral. Just a few preps for the saftey of my family. However I will not put specifics online. What I would recommend to all is to look after plan B basics and be sure you have things covered. We all hope that everything will continue as they have but if "without rule of law" roles into town have a plan, have a back-up plan.

Think of what you think is most likely to happen. Then prep around that. Nothing extreme, just wise thinking ahead.

I think more preparations will need to be made if he is not elected again.

Continue on as I do now, until I can no longer because of what he has taken, and move on from what I have left, and defend every bit of it. Itís all any of us can do!
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMtnScotsman View Post
    Since when has separation of powers bothered this regime? he doesn't need congress, he'll rule my edict and call it "executive order" for a while ... then the mask will come completely off.
    "Executive Order"! You beat me to it. CURSE YOU! (Not really. I was just being an anus orifice). lol

Nothing different. I don't trust any of them.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

I will go on living my life as best I can.

Pray the Mayans were right about a date.

Quote Originally Posted by Uber_Olafsun View Post
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

As a gun-totting moderate Liberal, I gotta say that more and more of late, retreating into the deep country and setting up a self-reliant farm sounds more and more appealing.

Why would you pray for that?

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...The-World-Ends

Best response I've read

Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp.

Same thing I do every night. Try and takeover the world.

Quote Originally Posted by gobbly View Post
    Same thing I do every night. Try and takeover the world.
    Fun fact: Back in college, my best friend and I were always joking about taking over the world. So a lot of people called us Pinky and The Brain.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    I think more preparations will need to be made if he is not elected again.
    ^This. The SHTF will happen sooner or later if this regime is returned to office, but if they're overthrown you can dang well count on on their minions (SEIU, OWS, et.al.) pitching a first class fit in the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by gunns View Post

My plan:

If Mr. Obama is re-elected and has done and continues to do as good a job as our Julia Gillard, Australias Prime Minister, is currently doing with the direction and help of her very recently retired helpmate/deserter, Greens Party leader Bob Brown, then you are all in deep Sh*t!

When a criminal invades your home and has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.

My Definition of Gun Control: The idea that dozens of people found dead in the Broadway Cafť, Tasmania, and many also seriously wounded, all while waiting for police, who were called to show up and protect them, is somehow morally superior to having several armed and therefore alive civilian's explaining to police how the attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

I would suggest we take a lesson from the Democratic party and do what they did in Wisconsin. Stomp our feet and rant and rave. Create chaos in our capitol and call for a recall.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

I might eat dinner and go to bed. After that, my calender is open except for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast