• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What will you do if Obama wins re-election?

Haz.

Not looking for flames here. No rants or raves about any candidate. Plain, short and simple. Do you have plans if Obama wins re-election? Same o same o or what?

My plan:

I am taking two weeks vacation starting on election day. I am voting and going to my bug out location and spending my vacation doing some prepping. Call me paranoid.

If Mr. Obama is re-elected and has done and continues to do as good a job as our Julia Gillard, Australias Prime Minister, is currently doing with the direction and help of her very recently retired helpmate/deserter, Greens Party leader Bob Brown, then you are all in deep Sh*t!

MYWORKISDONE.jpg

bigdaddy1

I would suggest we take a lesson from the Democratic party and do what they did in Wisconsin. Stomp our feet and rant and rave. Create chaos in our capitol and call for a recall.

DCKilla

I might eat dinner and go to bed. After that, my calender is open except for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

mtlhdtodd

Buy more ammo, celebrate Thanksgiving, buy more ammo, then Christmas (if we're still here), buy more ammo, New Years, buy more ammo. Oh and buy more ammo.

DangerClose

^This. The SHTF will happen sooner or later if this regime is returned to office, but if they're overthrown you can dang well count on on their minions (SEIU, OWS, et.al.) pitching a first class fit in the streets.

Didn't work all that well in Wisconsin. In fact, I think it worked against them because it woke a lot of people up and ticked them off with the blatant thuggery.

Anyway, if Obama wins, I will be saddened that the country has reelected an obvious liar and thief, but I will also laugh at the stupid GOP party for putting up a big-government, flip-flopping gun-grabber like Romney and then lost. Let's see, first McCain, then Romney, maybe in 2016 they'll run big idiot Lindsey Graham.

I'll also be saddened as long as neocon nitwit Paul Ryan is still in Congress. I got your "fiscally conservative" budget that won't be balanced for 30 years right here, you big-government shill.

DrakeZ07

If President Obama is Re-elected, hmm...

I think I'd give the election night coverage on T.V. a toast, then get drunk, pass out, wake up the next morning stark naked in a ditch with a broomstick up my butt, wondering how I got there, stumble home, shower, and go on about my life as if nothing really happened. <3

Automatica

I'm probably going to throw on my backpack/bug out kit and disappear into the hills in places most people can't hang. I may return or I may stay there, fish and drink to my hearts content, and grow a rather long beard... mountain man style you know? On occasion I may return to civilization to pick up more whiskey, tobacco products, ammo, and fishing supplies - providing civilization is still there.

... it all depends on how the fishing is when I get there though. I'll let you guys know when I find an internet connection, I think. :lol:

Last edited:

()pen(arry

I'll wake up, poop, pull up OCDO, read a shload of doom and gloom crap, and then post something rude and snarky about how all the folks who voted for Romney wasted their vote, according to their own logic, because they didn't vote for the winner. Then I'll feel like a douche for posting something rude and snarky, eat some oatmeal, and carry on about my life. I'll continue to try to talk to family, friends, and acquaintances about liberty, hoping that they'll come around to my views. I'll work diligently for my employer, go home to my wife, eat some food, fart a few times, and go to bed. Eventually, I'll read on OCDO about how some Republican may suck, but at least he's better than... oh, let's predict Evan Bayh. Does it matter, though? The Democrat of the Day is the boogeyman who justifies voting for a crap weasel.

gunns

I think I'd give the election night coverage on T.V. a toast, then get drunk, pass out, wake up the next morning stark naked in a ditch with a broomstick up my butt, wondering how I got there, stumble home, shower, and go on about my life as if nothing really happened. <3

And the winner is.

WalkingWolf

And the winner is.

I never watch election returns, I just wait for the fat lady to sing.

Last edited: