• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What will you do if Obama wins re-election?

gunns

Not looking for flames here. No rants or raves about any candidate. Plain, short and simple. Do you have plans if Obama wins re-election? Same o same o or what?

My plan:

I am taking two weeks vacation starting on election day. I am voting and going to my bug out location and spending my vacation doing some prepping. Call me paranoid.

Tucker6900

Not looking for flames here. No rants or raves about any candidate. Plain, short and simple. Do you have plans if Obama wins re-election? Same o same o or what?

My plan:

I am taking two weeks vacation starting on election day. I am voting and going to my bug out location and spending my vacation doing some prepping. Call me paranoid.

Canada here I come......

H

Herr Heckler Koch

If you are not in place now then someone else will be in YOUR PLACE by the time you decide to SHTF-BO.

I'm in place and ready.

scott58dh

Oh hum...

If I remember correctly, the world didn't stop functioning when mr. Clinton :shocker: was re-elected.

So, life goes on, especially with a Republican Majority ruled Senate/House,,, can any one say ***Gridlock?***

peace&rkba4ever!:cool:

metalman383

How about our great President Obama granting Holder Executive Privelage, on the fast and furious documents? Seems like we have our own little dictator ruling this great nation!

MamabearCali

There are precautions I am taking. Nothing illegal or immoral. Just a few preps for the saftey of my family. However I will not put specifics online. What I would recommend to all is to look after plan B basics and be sure you have things covered. We all hope that everything will continue as they have but if "without rule of law" roles into town have a plan, have a back-up plan.

Think of what you think is most likely to happen. Then prep around that. Nothing extreme, just wise thinking ahead.

jbone

Continue on as I do now, until I can no longer because of what he has taken, and move on from what I have left, and defend every bit of it. It’s all any of us can do!

William Fisher

Since when has separation of powers bothered this regime? he doesn't need congress, he'll rule my edict and call it "executive order" for a while ... then the mask will come completely off.

"Executive Order"! You beat me to it. CURSE YOU! (Not really. I was just being an anus orifice). lol

S&W_Guy

As a gun-totting moderate Liberal, I gotta say that more and more of late, retreating into the deep country and setting up a self-reliant farm sounds more and more appealing.