• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What will you do if Obama wins re-election?

Shoobee

When Obama wins again, I will know social security is safe for the moment from any chance of being hijacked by Wall Street.

And I will know my mom's medicare is safe for the moment at least, for another 4 years.

These popular Democrat programs have been hated by the RNC for many decades.

Last edited:

Shoobee

I'll wake up, poop, pull up OCDO, read a shload of doom and gloom crap, and then post something rude and snarky about how all the folks who voted for Romney wasted their vote, according to their own logic, because they didn't vote for the winner. Then I'll feel like a douche for posting something rude and snarky, eat some oatmeal, and carry on about my life. I'll continue to try to talk to family, friends, and acquaintances about liberty, hoping that they'll come around to my views. I'll work diligently for my employer, go home to my wife, eat some food, fart a few times, and go to bed. Eventually, I'll read on OCDO about how some Republican may suck, but at least he's better than... oh, let's predict Evan Bayh. Does it matter, though? The Democrat of the Day is the boogeyman who justifies voting for a crap weasel.

This is the most honest thing I have every heard you say (type) OC. Bravo.

Note that someone has studied farting and people vent about once per hour whether they realize it or not.

That's why the people who sit at their desks all day at work without getting up scare me.

WalkingWolf

When Obama wins again, I will know social security is safe for the moment from any chance of being hijacked by Wall Street.

And I will know my mom's medicare is safe for the moment at least, for another 4 years.

These popular Democrat programs have been hated by the RNC for many decades.

Please some cites on the hijacking of Social Security by Wall Street? I hadn't heard this and you have peaked my interest.

Last edited:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
When Obama wins again, I will know social security is claimed to be safe for the moment from any chance of being hijacked by Wall Street.

And I will know my mom's medicare is claimed to be safe for the moment at least, for another 4 years.

These illegal popular Democrat pyramid scheme programs have been pretended to be hated by the RNC for many decades.

I fixed some of it for you.

WalkingWolf

Social Security was nothing more than a tax scheme in the beginning. It put numbers for each working american so they could be tracked and taxed. It does take money from people who are young and give to people who are old. Only problem is the people who die young are paying for the people who live longer. Doesn't seem very fair to me, never has, I am ok with doing away with it before and giving back our money. Either you save for life or you don't.

WalkingWolf

First I will pique your grammar for you.

This might help you in the future.

For now your social security and medicare is safe.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pique?s=t

So what, my grammar, you can't do better than that? No offense but that is chicken ****.

Now do you have any cites that Wall Street is doing ANYTHING with Social Security, or did you just make that up?

Shoobee

I fixed some of it for you.

I love Sen Harry Reid and I am so proud of Nevadans for sending him to Wash DC.

He is even more powerful than Pres Obama.

I love them both.

Thank you Mac. Thank you Nevada.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Grammar is a reflection of sophistication. Your bait for an argument is about as sophisticated as your grammar.

I am choosing to ignor both because they do not offer anything.

ASSumption is a reflection of an ass.

peaked, peak·ed/pēkt/, /ˈpēˌkid/
Adjective:

Having a peak.

And I did mean having reached a peak in my interest not your ASSumption.

Last edited:

Shoobee

Enough deflection, are you going to provide cites to back up your claim of Wall Street and Social Security?

Since you did not even understand the difference between piqued and peaked, it does not sound like you are worth making any kind of investment in at all. Other than to be added to the mute/ignor list. Congrats.

OC for ME

OK, other than the obvious OWS-Tinfoil hat crowd assertions that Wall St. will highjack Social Security? Following the market and Wall St. as I am wont to do. I have yet to find any illegal associations between Wall St. and the SSA, beyond the criminal associations between Congress and Wall St.

WalkingWolf

Since you did not even understand the difference between piqued and peaked, it does not sound like you are worth making any kind of investment in at all. Other than to be added to the mute/ignor list. Congrats.

OK I will take that as a no you do not have a cite and made the whole thing up.

Shoobee

OK, other than the obvious OWS-Tinfoil hat crowd assertions that Wall St. will highjack Social Security? Following the market and Wall St. as I am wont to do. I have yet to find any illegal associations between Wall St. and the SSA, beyond the criminal associations between Congress and Wall St.

Wall Street would relish yet another source of funding, and GW Bush was married to them and strived to give them what he could.

He fortunately failed. And social security is safe for now as a result.

It is impossible to know what Romney would try, since he has lied out of his mouth every time he has gotten behind a podium. That makes Romney more hazardous than anyone else, since you have no idea what this trust baby is going to try.

Suffice it to say that it is highly unlikely Romney will get into the White House.

Unfortunately we will all need to suffer though his ads for the next 5 months.

Last edited:

DrakeZ07

Wall Street would relish yet another source of funding, and GW Bush was married to them and strived to give them what he could.

He fortunately failed. And social security is safe for now as a result.

It is impossible to know what Romney would try, since he has lied out of his mouth every time he has gotten behind a podium. That makes Romney more hazardous than anyone else, since you have no idea what this trust baby is going to try.

Suffice it to say that it is highly unlikely Romney will get into the White House.

Unfortunately we will all need to suffer though his ads for the next 5 months.

Ur punctuation sux, dawg.

lysander6

On November 7th, I will mow my lawn with my teeth which I find far more productive than voting.

I will refit, reload, check food stocks, save money, go to the range and know that whether Romnoid or Obamugabe achieve victory, nothing will change in DC. They will kick the economic can down the road and the inevitable economic collapse will be delayed just a tad longer and will be far worse for it WHEN it arrives.

I will continue my expat plans.

Uber_Olafsun

On November 7th, I will mow my lawn with my teeth which I find far more productive than voting.

I will refit, reload, check food stocks, save money, go to the range and know that whether Romnoid or Obamugabe achieve victory, nothing will change in DC. They will kick the economic can down the road and the inevitable economic collapse will be delayed just a tad longer and will be far worse for it WHEN it arrives.

I will continue my expat plans.

Don't forget blame the last administration.

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Social security was started because the country was flat fuc*ing broke and needed money. They knew that all the tax they collected could be used in two ways: immediately and to draw interest. It was free money for the overgrown government when it started, and they knew it was a program that would never be sustainable. We currently have a huge deficit in the social security joke, and I will never draw a cent of the money I have paid.

As for Obummer winning again it really doesn't matter one way or the other. I am dissapointed in both political parties, and hate both of them. I am extremely dissapointed in the republicans for placing some moron globalist as the front runner. Who are they kidding? Romeny is worse than Bush, Clinton, and Obama combined in my opinion. And before everyone praises Clinton let me remind everyone republicans had control of the senate and house from '94 on. But now it doesn't matter if there is an R or D before your name, both parties are useless. We will either take back our country or lose it, it is that simple!

Last edited: