• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Maybe someone is willing to allow rifle zeroing at their place? Including night scope

davidmcbeth

Banned
Hi forum,

Wondering if anyone has a rifle range or range that I could zip over and zero my rifles with? I have several and also a night scope I would like to get some quick practice with ... no ranges have night practice times ...

Thinking about a later afternoon for the normal zeroing and then nights scope zeroing afterwards...

KennyB

I wish you luck. I've been looking for a privite range to zero in my night vision without much success. Hope you have better luck then I did.