• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fair Season

Carryon

Older thread, but Racine County Fair had signs for their beer tents only. Last minute went to Ted Nugent show the Thursday night after flying into Milwaukee after a trip.

Good to read elsewhere Walworth County Fair is making a good decision.

samsam

Yup Pierce county fair is posted. I was there today and they have a no weapons sign at the gate. When are people going to realize that pubic gatherings are a haven for crime?? Especially ones that are posted!!! They are so sure that guns are the problem and posting it will fix it.

Last edited:

Law abider

Yup Pierce county fair is posted. I was there today and they have a no weapons sign at the gate. When are people going to realize that pubic gatherings are a haven for crime?? Especially ones that are posted!!! They are so sure that guns are the problem and posting it will fix it.
Was there too. stopped at the republican booth told no OC or CC!!! Will complain to supervisors
samsam you live in Pierce county?

Last edited: