Thread: Bullied bus lady

Bullied bus lady

Watch the video to see how the kids bullied bus safety monitor Karen, Then if you can, give a few bucks to Karen. The campaign was originally started to give her a nice vacation, but it turns out it might give her a nice retirement!!!

http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein
    When you put the gun in the holster, put the ego in the gun safe.

You say it like people shouldn't give her money. Why? I think it's awesome that's she's going to be able to retire.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    She doesnt deserve any money and I wouldnt give her any.

What's your point? Just boosting post count?

The parents made the decision to put their kids in a school where government employees teach them and the old lady put herself in the situation of trying to monitor such kids.

Basically, the parents don't care enough about their kids to raise them their selves. The old lady thought she could help control kids whose parents gave them to the government do their jobs for them.

I remember public school, this stuff is normal.

That happened on a government school bus, from a government school, enough said...

I think my point was I didnt think she deserved any money and that I wouldnt be giving any to her.
    Well thank you for sharing that wonderful opinion with us.

Banned
    how much did you donate ?
    I sent her all my Canadian quarters ....

Quote Originally Posted by carsontech View Post
    The parents made the decision to put their kids in a school where government employees teach them and the old lady put herself in the situation of trying to monitor such kids.

Basically, the parents don't care enough about their kids to raise them their selves. The old lady thought she could help control kids whose parents gave them to the government do their jobs for them.

I remember public school, this stuff is normal.

That happened on a government school bus, from a government school, enough said...
    At least she was an adult that can chalk it up to kids being nasty......when I was in public school this sort of thing happened to fellow students all the time in the presence of adults and the adults shrugged and walked away. Hence my children WILL NOT STEP FOOT INTO A GOV'T SCHOOL!!! I don't go to places were hooligans hang out, I won't send my children to places where hooligan jrs hang out. We home school....any bullying around here gets dealt with the old fashioned way. After I left high-school I have never once had to deal with that sort of riff raff again--why? I follow the triangle...I don't go to stupid places, to do stupid things with stupid people.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamabearCali View Post
    At least she was an adult that can chalk it up to kids being nasty......when I was in public school this sort of thing happened to fellow students all the time in the presence of adults and the adults shrugged and walked away. Hence my children WILL NOT STEP FOOT INTO A GOV'T SCHOOL!!! I don't go to places were hooligans hang out, I won't send my children to places where hooligan jrs hang out. We home school....any bullying around here gets dealt with the old fashioned way. After I left high-school I have never once had to deal with that sort of riff raff again--why? I follow the triangle...I don't go to stupid places, to do stupid things with stupid people.
    A boring life mamabear ... hooliganism (nothing criminal) is part of growing up ! Hanging out with stupid people is so much fun though ... ask my friends ! lol

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    A boring life mamabear ... hooliganism (nothing criminal) is part of growing up ! Hanging out with stupid people is so much fun though ... ask my friends ! lol

I don't think taunting people is fun...nor do I find it fun to be abused. That is what was going on here.....public schools are terrible.

Exclamation The Face of Our Nation

Ponder this, just for a moment,,

These highly educated students are the future of our country.

What can we expect of them though, after all, they are only "little mirrors" of what they live at home.

Sure it's easy to blame the Gov't School system, but in reality, we have nobody to blame but ourselves for allowing Elected Officials to turn this nation inside out/upside down & every which way but the sensible way.

Teach the youth to Love God, Fellow Man & Themselves, then we Might have some hope for our future.

peace&rkba4ever!

p.s., My children were Homeschooled from K-12, no regrets here !
    Last edited by scott58dh; 06-26-2012 at 10:34 PM.

She doesnt deserve any money and I wouldnt give her any.

Those kids deserve a few punches in the mouth though.
    The bus monitor certainly didn't deserve to be verbally abused by a bunch of snotty little brats. I'm sure it took a great deal of restraint, on her part, not to just get up and slap the lips off their nasty little mouths. However, it doesn't look like Karen will need her job much longer, since almost $660,000 will not only give her a vacation, but a very nice retirement. Pax...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

Cue the IRS in 3....2....1....
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by MamabearCali View Post
    I don't think taunting people is fun...nor do I find it fun to be abused. That is what was going on here.....public schools are terrible.
    Amen to that. I always laugh when people tell me I'll be depriving my children by not putting them in public school. Yeah, depriving them of bullying, peer pressure, indoctrination, learning how to fake social interaction so you fit in with the herd...I guess I'll be one of those 'tough' moms