• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bullied bus lady

Ca Patriot

She doesnt deserve any money and I wouldnt give her any.

Those kids deserve a few punches in the mouth though.

Jack House

You say it like people shouldn't give her money. Why? I think it's awesome that's she's going to be able to retire.

carsontech

Activist Member
The parents made the decision to put their kids in a school where government employees teach them and the old lady put herself in the situation of trying to monitor such kids.

Basically, the parents don't care enough about their kids to raise them their selves. The old lady thought she could help control kids whose parents gave them to the government do their jobs for them.

I remember public school, this stuff is normal.

That happened on a government school bus, from a government school, enough said...

Last edited:

MamabearCali

The parents made the decision to put their kids in a school where government employees teach them and the old lady put herself in the situation of trying to monitor such kids.

Basically, the parents don't care enough about their kids to raise them their selves. The old lady thought she could help control kids whose parents gave them to the government do their jobs for them.

I remember public school, this stuff is normal.

That happened on a government school bus, from a government school, enough said...

At least she was an adult that can chalk it up to kids being nasty......when I was in public school this sort of thing happened to fellow students all the time in the presence of adults and the adults shrugged and walked away. Hence my children WILL NOT STEP FOOT INTO A GOV'T SCHOOL!!! I don't go to places were hooligans hang out, I won't send my children to places where hooligan jrs hang out. We home school....any bullying around here gets dealt with the old fashioned way. After I left high-school I have never once had to deal with that sort of riff raff again--why? I follow the triangle...I don't go to stupid places, to do stupid things with stupid people.

davidmcbeth

Banned
At least she was an adult that can chalk it up to kids being nasty......when I was in public school this sort of thing happened to fellow students all the time in the presence of adults and the adults shrugged and walked away. Hence my children WILL NOT STEP FOOT INTO A GOV'T SCHOOL!!! I don't go to places were hooligans hang out, I won't send my children to places where hooligan jrs hang out. We home school....any bullying around here gets dealt with the old fashioned way. After I left high-school I have never once had to deal with that sort of riff raff again--why? I follow the triangle...I don't go to stupid places, to do stupid things with stupid people.

A boring life mamabear ... hooliganism (nothing criminal) is part of growing up ! Hanging out with stupid people is so much fun though ... ask my friends ! lol

MamabearCali

A boring life mamabear ... hooliganism (nothing criminal) is part of growing up ! Hanging out with stupid people is so much fun though ... ask my friends ! lol

I don't think taunting people is fun...nor do I find it fun to be abused. That is what was going on here.....public schools are terrible.

scott58dh

The Face of Our Nation

Ponder this, just for a moment,,

These highly educated students are the future of our country.

What can we expect of them though, after all, they are only "little mirrors" of what they live at home.

Sure it's easy to blame the Gov't School system, but in reality, we have nobody to blame but ourselves for allowing Elected Officials to turn this nation inside out/upside down & every which way but the sensible way.

Teach the youth to Love God, Fellow Man & Themselves, then we Might have some hope for our future.

peace&rkba4ever! :cool:

p.s., My children were Homeschooled from K-12, no regrets here !:banana:

Last edited:

Gil223

She doesnt deserve any money and I wouldnt give her any.

Those kids deserve a few punches in the mouth though.

The bus monitor certainly didn't deserve to be verbally abused by a bunch of snotty little brats. I'm sure it took a great deal of restraint, on her part, not to just get up and slap the lips off their nasty little mouths. :mad: However, it doesn't look like Karen will need her job much longer, since almost $660,000 will not only give her a vacation, but a very nice retirement. :D Pax...

PistolPackingMomma

I don't think taunting people is fun...nor do I find it fun to be abused. That is what was going on here.....public schools are terrible.

Amen to that. I always laugh when people tell me I'll be depriving my children by not putting them in public school. Yeah, depriving them of bullying, peer pressure, indoctrination, learning how to fake social interaction so you fit in with the herd...I guess I'll be one of those 'tough' moms :lol: