• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Finally, a well dressed Wal-Mart shopper.

Merlin

Funny, we must be only a few degrees of separation. I got this from my BC buddy Dan a week or two ago.

At the time, I told him that the person was probably an OCDO reader. :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Good catch!

Maybe she got tired of "helpful" ignorami telling her the hammer was cocked on her sidearm. I get that a lot, oddly enough. Doesn't keep me from doing it, though; my own little COC* activism.

*COC = Cocked Open Carry

The Big Guy

That's because it's not a Wal-Mart. I saw this posted somewhere else and one of the comments pointed out that it was Costco, Safeway, or something like that.

Where she was is not relevent. It was humor to all those of us who get all the Wal-Mart shopper pictures sent to our inboxes. I guess if you've never seen them, you wouldn't understand.

TBG