Thread: The BRUNCH before the "Oh Yes We Can! - VCDL Picnic" 7/14/12 10:00-11:39AM

The BRUNCH before the "Oh Yes We Can! - VCDL Picnic" 7/14/12 10:00-11:39AM

Here in Lynchburg at Bob Evan's we are pleased to welcome all those who might be making the journey to Salem for the VCDL meet and greet. It would be a good time to meet some other carry folk OC, CC or just generally supportive.

If you wish to come into town the night before let me know and I will help with arrangements for a hotel, perhaps generating a room block if needed.
    When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force.

excerpt By Marko Kloos (http://munchkinwrangler.wordpress.com/?s=major+caudill)

Founder's Club Member
    Any of you goons going to this? I will try to be there, but a co-worker just died this weekend and I may attend his funeral, which is supposed to be Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by jmelvin View Post
    Any of you goons going to this? I will try to be there, but a co-worker just died this weekend and I may attend his funeral, which is supposed to be Saturday.
    This goon is going to be there.
    When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force.

excerpt By Marko Kloos (http://munchkinwrangler.wordpress.com/?s=major+caudill)

Founder's Club Member
    I can definitively say that I will not be there. My friend's funeral is Saturday morning so I want to be sure to attend, however, I still plan on being at the picnic later in the day.