Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why President Obama Will Lose in a Landslide

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar

Why President Obama Will Lose in a Landslide

I liked this article:

Is there one major group where Obama has gained since 2008? Will anyone in America wake up on election-day saying “I didn’t vote for Obama 4 years ago, but he’s done such a fantastic job. I can’t wait to vote for him today”? Does anyone feel that a vote for Obama makes their job more secure?

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/5763/wh...#ixzz1ySrDOkQb
    Unless you're a union thug, or suckling the government tit I can't see how you'd feel more secure in life with the thought of the moonbat messiah ruling for 4 more years.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Activist Member
    I think Obama will win despite all the support he has lost, because Romney is a lousy choice on the Republican ticket and there will be a lot of voter apathy. I guess we'll see what happens in a few months.
    Last edited by Felid`Maximus; 06-21-2012 at 06:04 PM.

Herr Heckler Koch
    Quote Originally Posted by Felid`Maximus View Post
    I think Obama will win because Romney is a lousy choice on the Republican ticket, and there will be a lot of voter apathy.
    I think Obama will win because Romney is a lousy-Republican, and there will be a lot of principled write-in votes splitting opponents to Occupier @WH. The GOP is dead (Bush-41), dead (Bush-43) and dead at the Occupier's enablers like McCain and Romney. Vote Constitution Party

The Tree of Liberty is parched and the cracked Liberty Bell is silent. Let the Liberty Bell speak the tocsin, and if it falls asunder then the Tree will be washed by the blood of patriots. Better it be me, while my blood is hot and my grip firm, than my daughter or any graduate of the Army of One.

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    unfortunately I think Felid and Herr are exactly right.
    I've always voted for who I thought was the right choice. Not for one party or the other.
    At this point I can't state for sure who I'll be voting for.

Quote Originally Posted by PrayingForWar View Post
    I liked this article:

Unless you're a union thug, or suckling the government tit I can't see how you'd feel more secure in life with the thought of the moonbat messiah ruling for 4 more years.
    I belong to a union and am a Federal employee; I will NOT be voting for Obama. I just wish Paul had a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by cyras21 View Post
    I belong to a union and am a Federal employee; I will NOT be voting for Obama. I just wish Paul had a chance.
    ditto

Quote Originally Posted by cyras21 View Post
    Easy there hoss, lots of people draw PAYCHECKS from the feds. Some are in unions, some don't have to be.

My post was meant to address those who drain federal resources and produce no results, union "thugs" are the sorts of people who do not tolerate those who choose not to contribute to labor organizations that fund leftist causes. Union thugs commit violent acts or otherwise attempt to intimidate others through threats for not assisting in promoting the democrap agenda.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Heckler Koch View Post
    Vote Constitution Party
    Those fascists? Yeah right. Maintaining the status quo would be better than giving control to that party. Though this election I'll probably be voting for Gary Johnson.
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

I honestly have believed for a very long time that my vote doesn't matter. Do I vote? Oh hell yes. You don't have the right to bitch if you don't vote, imo. Over the years, I've found myself growing more and more conservative. Has Obama done a good job? No. Does he deserve all the heat he's received? Not all of it. Bush wasn't a saint. He left the state of the union in a massive mess.

Should you vote for someone other than a republican or a democrat? Probably not. Until we can get past the two party system, you are throwing your vote away, whether you want to admit it or not. It is a lofty, noble idea voting for your ideal candidate that's not the primary republican or democratic party member, with the way the system works, it is truly a waste. We need to fix the system before throwing away votes.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W_Guy View Post
    I honestly have believed for a very long time that my vote doesn't matter. Do I vote? Oh hell yes.
    So you participate, even though your participation is meaningless?

You don't have the right to bitch if you don't vote, imo.
    And why not? I'm affected by the corruption just as much as you are. My tax dollars pay the politician's salaries. Just because I don't waste my vote in a rigged, corrupt, two party system doesn't mean I can't be upset about it.

Over the years, I've found myself growing more and more conservative. Has Obama done a good job? No. Does he deserve all the heat he's received? Not all of it.
    No, blame also goes to Holder, Pelosi, Reid, Bernanke...

Bush wasn't a saint. He left the state of the union in a massive mess.
    Yup, Bush was just as bad. Lets blame Bush for his sins, and Obama for his.

Should you vote for someone other than a republican or a democrat? Probably not. Until we can get past the two party system, you are throwing your vote away, whether you want to admit it or not.
    So how exactly do you propose getting past the two party system, if not by voting third party? It's not going to establish itself.

It is a lofty, noble idea voting for your ideal candidate that's not the primary republican or democratic party member, with the way the system works, it is truly a waste. We need to fix the system before throwing away votes.
    Since we're already throwing votes away, like you said in your first sentence, then how are we wasting what doesn't matter? How is being noble and principled NOT fixing the system?

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    So you participate, even though your participation is meaningless?

And why not? I'm affected by the corruption just as much as you are. My tax dollars pay the politician's salaries. Just because I don't waste my vote in a rigged, corrupt, two party system doesn't mean I can't be upset about it.

No, blame also goes to Holder, Pelosi, Reid, Bernanke...

Yup, Bush was just as bad. Lets blame Bush for his sins, and Obama for his. AGREED.

So how exactly do you propose getting past the two party system, if not by voting third party? It's not going to establish itself.

Since we're already throwing votes away, like you said in your first sentence, then how are we wasting what doesn't matter? How is being noble and principled NOT fixing the system?
    I don't think a 3rd party is the way too go. It would take too long and divide the anti-communist resistance. At one time the democrap party was ardently anti-communist. Look at it now. The republican party ain't much better, but I'm convinced we could gain control of it more easily than establishing a 3rd party that will actually win elections. We managed to get rid of some $#!tty republicans and replace them with decent people. We're not going to all agree or get everything we want, but the bottom line is that the moonbat messiah absolutely has to be defeated.

President Obama knew what was on the super table when he sat down at the head of it. He knew (or should have) that left overs would also be served. Now he just needs to eat it and quit blaming those who sat the table.

Should you vote for someone other than a republican or a democrat? Probably not. Until we can get past the two party system, you are throwing your vote away, whether you want to admit it or not.

How does one get past the 2 party system if they don't vote for a 3rd party? Possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

I'm voting for Ron Paul. I will take no part in supporting big government.

If you vote for Romney - don't complain about big government, gun control, and all the other crap that comes with him- YOU VOTED FOR IT

“The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

Should you vote for someone other than a republican or a democrat? Probably not. Until we can get past the two party system, you are throwing your vote away, whether you want to admit it or not. ]
    I am throwing my vote away if I vote for evil.

All it would take to have a viable 3+ party system is for all the people who say they would be throwing their vote away to vote for a third party.

Anyway, for this election, I think the big-government, pro-policing the world, pro-preemptive war, pro-Federal Reserve, pro-Goldman Sachs, pro-TARP, pro-Patriot Act, pro-NDAA indefinite detention gun-grabber is going to win.

If everyone is so set on only voting for someone "electable" why not vote for Obama? He has proven to be electable...

Or the guy who has won 30 years worth of a seat in congress O_o
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”

Go 3rd party if you want. Hell, the UK has a 3 party system and look how much further they are into the progressive hell hole. **** 3rd parties.

Quote Originally Posted by PrayingForWar View Post
    Go 3rd party if you want. Hell, the UK has a 3 party system and look how much further they are into the progressive hell hole. **** 3rd parties.
    >implying that we aren't stuck with progressives with the 2 party system

>**** 3rd parties - the ones that want to obey the constitution that they take an oath to uphold... lolwut?

Шптщку ршьб ршы рфекув ащк Щифьф идштвы ршь ещ еру зщште ру цщгдв мщеу ащк Щифьфб ша Щифьф цфы кгттштп щт еру Кузгидшсфт ешслуе гтвук ф вшааукуте тфьую

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Then ask them "Can you AFFORD 4 more years of the same? Or worse?"
    I can, its my kids & grandkids who can't

Founder's Club Member
    And why not? [Complain?] I'm affected by the corruption just as much as you are. My tax dollars pay the politician's salaries. Just because I don't waste my vote in a rigged, corrupt, two party system doesn't mean I can't be upset about it.
    +1

All one needs in order to have a valid complaint is to be a victim of the looting expropriators known as the federal government.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlitz View Post
    If everyone is so set on only voting for someone "electable" why not vote for Obama? He has proven to be electable...

Or the guy who has won 30 years worth of a seat in congress O_o
    Heh, I was going to say... people would say how Ron Paul is unelectable and yet he's won more elections than Obama and Romney combined and is obviously the more honest and conservative candidate than either of them. He's also won the most delegates in like 10 states, but apparently that's a secret.

Romney might actually have a chance if the Fast and Furious stuff finally gets traction. Obama keeps stepping in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    Шптщку ршьб ршы рфекув ащк Щифьф идштвы ршь ещ еру зщште ру цщгдв мщеу ащк Щифьфб ша Щифьф цфы кгттштп щт еру Кузгидшсфт ешслуе гтвук ф вшааукуте тфьую
    Whoops. Keyboard must have switched to Cyrillic on me without noticing.

What I said:

Ignore [Praying], he's so blinded by his hatred for Obama that he'd vote Obama if he were on the Republican ticket under a different name espousing the same bull.

Or something to that effect.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    +1

All one needs in order to have a valid complaint is to be a victim of the looting expropriators known as the federal government.
    +1 on both and I'd like to ad that I think those who don't vote for the two evils even to the point of not voting have more of a right to complain since they didn't give their implied consent to being governed by those evil's elected into office.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawnos View Post
    Those fascists? Yeah right. Maintaining the status quo would be better than giving control to that party. Though this election I'll probably be voting for Gary Johnson.
    Did you sign the petition to get him on the ballot? I did and petitioned for him although I still might write in Ron Paul. I met Gary Johnson and like him but still feel he is libertarian light.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

As I told my Grandpa when he told me I needed to "put aside my religious bias and not take into account the fact that Romney is Mormon" and just vote for him:

Grandpa, you need to put away your bias against my religious beliefs and the fact that Obama is black and just accept the fact that whether we get Obama or Romney it doesn't matter. China is still going to become the new world super power in 25 to 50 years, and both politicians are going to get us there. The only difference between the two of them is how quickly they weaken our nation and allow our debt holder to take control. It doesn't matter if I write in Ron Paul or Sarah Palin. This country is screwed again this year anyway. We're still voting for the lesser of two evils.
    I'm not voting this time around off of religious principles (never have), at best I'm voting for whoever will bring in more work to this starving economy and lower my taxes. 30% of my paycheck is a little too dear for me... and I'm not exactly making a lot of money. If I can't get my taxes lowered, I guess I'll write in Palin. She's got a nice gun rack.
    Last edited by Automatica; 06-24-2012 at 04:28 PM.
    Automatica

Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. (John Muir)
    The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom. (Theodore Roosevelt)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast