• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why President Obama Will Lose in a Landslide

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
I liked this article:

Is there one major group where Obama has gained since 2008? Will anyone in America wake up on election-day saying “I didn’t vote for Obama 4 years ago, but he’s done such a fantastic job. I can’t wait to vote for him today”? Does anyone feel that a vote for Obama makes their job more secure?

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/5763/why-president-obama-will-lose-landslide/#ixzz1ySrDOkQb

Unless you're a union thug, or suckling the government tit I can't see how you'd feel more secure in life with the thought of the moonbat messiah ruling for 4 more years.

Felid`Maximus

Activist Member
I think Obama will win despite all the support he has lost, because Romney is a lousy choice on the Republican ticket and there will be a lot of voter apathy. I guess we'll see what happens in a few months.

Last edited:
H

Herr Heckler Koch

I think Obama will win because Romney is a lousy choice on the Republican ticket, and there will be a lot of voter apathy.
I think Obama will win because Romney is a lousy-Republican, and there will be a lot of principled write-in votes splitting opponents to Occupier @WH. The GOP is dead (Bush-41), dead (Bush-43) and dead at the Occupier's enablers like McCain and Romney. Vote Constitution Party

The Tree of Liberty is parched and the cracked Liberty Bell is silent. Let the Liberty Bell speak the tocsin, and if it falls asunder then the Tree will be washed by the blood of patriots. Better it be me, while my blood is hot and my grip firm, than my daughter or any graduate of the Army of One.

twoskinsonemanns

unfortunately I think Felid and Herr are exactly right.
I've always voted for who I thought was the right choice. Not for one party or the other.
At this point I can't state for sure who I'll be voting for.

cyras21

I liked this article:

Unless you're a union thug, or suckling the government tit I can't see how you'd feel more secure in life with the thought of the moonbat messiah ruling for 4 more years.

I belong to a union and am a Federal employee; I will NOT be voting for Obama. I just wish Paul had a chance.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
I belong to a union and am a Federal employee; I will NOT be voting for Obama. I just wish Paul had a chance.

Easy there hoss, lots of people draw PAYCHECKS from the feds. Some are in unions, some don't have to be.

My post was meant to address those who drain federal resources and produce no results, union "thugs" are the sorts of people who do not tolerate those who choose not to contribute to labor organizations that fund leftist causes. Union thugs commit violent acts or otherwise attempt to intimidate others through threats for not assisting in promoting the democrap agenda.

S&W_Guy

I honestly have believed for a very long time that my vote doesn't matter. Do I vote? Oh hell yes. You don't have the right to bitch if you don't vote, imo. Over the years, I've found myself growing more and more conservative. Has Obama done a good job? No. Does he deserve all the heat he's received? Not all of it. Bush wasn't a saint. He left the state of the union in a massive mess.

Should you vote for someone other than a republican or a democrat? Probably not. Until we can get past the two party system, you are throwing your vote away, whether you want to admit it or not. It is a lofty, noble idea voting for your ideal candidate that's not the primary republican or democratic party member, with the way the system works, it is truly a waste. We need to fix the system before throwing away votes.

22053063.jpg

PistolPackingMomma

I honestly have believed for a very long time that my vote doesn't matter. Do I vote? Oh hell yes.

So you participate, even though your participation is meaningless?

You don't have the right to bitch if you don't vote, imo.

And why not? I'm affected by the corruption just as much as you are. My tax dollars pay the politician's salaries. Just because I don't waste my vote in a rigged, corrupt, two party system doesn't mean I can't be upset about it.

Over the years, I've found myself growing more and more conservative. Has Obama done a good job? No. Does he deserve all the heat he's received? Not all of it.

No, blame also goes to Holder, Pelosi, Reid, Bernanke...

Bush wasn't a saint. He left the state of the union in a massive mess.

Yup, Bush was just as bad. Lets blame Bush for his sins, and Obama for his.

Should you vote for someone other than a republican or a democrat? Probably not. Until we can get past the two party system, you are throwing your vote away, whether you want to admit it or not.

So how exactly do you propose getting past the two party system, if not by voting third party? It's not going to establish itself.

It is a lofty, noble idea voting for your ideal candidate that's not the primary republican or democratic party member, with the way the system works, it is truly a waste. We need to fix the system before throwing away votes.

Since we're already throwing votes away, like you said in your first sentence, then how are we wasting what doesn't matter? How is being noble and principled NOT fixing the system?

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
So you participate, even though your participation is meaningless?

And why not? I'm affected by the corruption just as much as you are. My tax dollars pay the politician's salaries. Just because I don't waste my vote in a rigged, corrupt, two party system doesn't mean I can't be upset about it.

No, blame also goes to Holder, Pelosi, Reid, Bernanke...

Yup, Bush was just as bad. Lets blame Bush for his sins, and Obama for his. AGREED.

So how exactly do you propose getting past the two party system, if not by voting third party? It's not going to establish itself.

Since we're already throwing votes away, like you said in your first sentence, then how are we wasting what doesn't matter? How is being noble and principled NOT fixing the system?

I don't think a 3rd party is the way too go. It would take too long and divide the anti-communist resistance. At one time the democrap party was ardently anti-communist. Look at it now. The republican party ain't much better, but I'm convinced we could gain control of it more easily than establishing a 3rd party that will actually win elections. We managed to get rid of some $#!tty republicans and replace them with decent people. We're not going to all agree or get everything we want, but the bottom line is that the moonbat messiah absolutely has to be defeated.

William Fisher

President Obama knew what was on the super table when he sat down at the head of it. He knew (or should have) that left overs would also be served. Now he just needs to eat it and quit blaming those who sat the table.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
Should you vote for someone other than a republican or a democrat? Probably not. Until we can get past the two party system, you are throwing your vote away, whether you want to admit it or not.

lolwut.jpg

How does one get past the 2 party system if they don't vote for a 3rd party? Possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

I'm voting for Ron Paul. I will take no part in supporting big government.

If you vote for Romney - don't complain about big government, gun control, and all the other crap that comes with him- YOU VOTED FOR IT

480544_432095976823542_1188957394_n.jpg

DangerClose

Should you vote for someone other than a republican or a democrat? Probably not. Until we can get past the two party system, you are throwing your vote away, whether you want to admit it or not. ]

I am throwing my vote away if I vote for evil.

All it would take to have a viable 3+ party system is for all the people who say they would be throwing their vote away to vote for a third party.

Anyway, for this election, I think the big-government, pro-policing the world, pro-preemptive war, pro-Federal Reserve, pro-Goldman Sachs, pro-TARP, pro-Patriot Act, pro-NDAA indefinite detention gun-grabber is going to win.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
If everyone is so set on only voting for someone "electable" why not vote for Obama? He has proven to be electable...

Or the guy who has won 30 years worth of a seat in congress o_O

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Go 3rd party if you want. Hell, the UK has a 3 party system and look how much further they are into the progressive hell hole. **** 3rd parties.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
Go 3rd party if you want. Hell, the UK has a 3 party system and look how much further they are into the progressive hell hole. **** 3rd parties.

>implying that we aren't stuck with progressives with the 2 party system

>**** 3rd parties - the ones that want to obey the constitution that they take an oath to uphold... lolwut?

Jack House

Шптщку ршьб ршы рфекув ащк Щифьф идштвы ршь ещ еру зщште ру цщгдв мщеу ащк Щифьфб ша Щифьф цфы кгттштп щт еру Кузгидшсфт ешслуе гтвук ф вшааукуте тфьую

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
And why not? [Complain?] I'm affected by the corruption just as much as you are. My tax dollars pay the politician's salaries. Just because I don't waste my vote in a rigged, corrupt, two party system doesn't mean I can't be upset about it.

+1

All one needs in order to have a valid complaint is to be a victim of the looting expropriators known as the federal government.