• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What, you thought that 2nd amendment protected you? LOL!!!......

Jay Jacobs

...Personally I'm not worried about it unless our current administration continues past November.. Even then, I do not think this would pass Supreme Court muster.
You're probably right, although admittedly I thought the Supreme Court would strike down the mandate in Obama Care too.

rushcreek2

I've e-mailed both Senator Udall, and Bennett on this U.N. Small Arms Treaty.

Bennett replied almost immediately with a comprehensive response citing all of his "pro2A votes" thus far. That's an indication he's been receiving a lot of mail on the subject. Bottom line he said he would "keep my views in mind" whenever the Treaty comes before the Senate.

Udall hasn't replied yet.

If they vote for this treaty they will be unemployed after next re-election day.

mobiushky

I've e-mailed both Senator Udall, and Bennett on this U.N. Small Arms Treaty.

Bennett replied almost immediately with a comprehensive response citing all of his "pro2A votes" thus far. That's an indication he's been receiving a lot of mail on the subject. Bottom line he said he would "keep my views in mind" whenever the Treaty comes before the Senate.

Udall hasn't replied yet.

If they vote for this treaty they will be unemployed after next re-election day.

I hold little faith in either Udall or Bennett. Both are pretty much lap dogs for Obama. If he really does plan to sign the treaty, he's telling all his people what they are supposed to do. They may say they are pro2A, but I've read several articles that say when it comes to something of this profile, senators (especially those of the same party of a president) tend to not want to embarrass a sitting president in front of the world.

But having said that, i do find it difficult to think that they will get 67 votes to ratify something so heinous. Honestly, this might explain the shortages I'm reading and hearing about in firearms. Had a guy just tell me yesterday, he can't get Remington 870 shotguns right now.

BTW, Hillary Clinton did announce that "the US supports talks to ratify the treaty." In essence that is the Obama administration telling the world his intent is to sign it.

OH, and, you might how would a pro2A senator sign for ratification? Remember, despite all the facts being out there, the left is starting to beat the drum that this treaty will not affect US citizens 2A rights. Even though we know it will. There is an effort starting to try to convince us that the US could ratify the treaty and nothing would change.

Last edited:

Bellum_Intus

Damnit.. I want to buy a Benelli M5!! .. >.< (i've been saving pennies for a year lol .. will have the cash in about 6 months haha)

I wrote them both too.. twice now (once a few months ago) .. same canned replies on both letters! hah..

We'll see what happens..
as far as ammo, I reload Hornady VMax and Zmax as well as XTP for pistol.. so I'm not so concerned about TulAmmo (that stuff will not TOUCH my firearms anyway)

mobiushky

Damnit.. I want to buy a Benelli M5!! .. >.< (i've been saving pennies for a year lol .. will have the cash in about 6 months haha)

I wrote them both too.. twice now (once a few months ago) .. same canned replies on both letters! hah..

We'll see what happens..
as far as ammo, I reload Hornady VMax and Zmax as well as XTP for pistol.. so I'm not so concerned about TulAmmo (that stuff will not TOUCH my firearms anyway)

I don't blame you about Tulammo. But, they do keep prices down. It's hard to charge $20 for 50 rounds when they only charge $10.