• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 6/23 9:30 AM

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat June 23rd 9:30 AM

Golden Corral Buffet & Grill
11 SOUTH PROVIDENCE RD..........
» Map
RICHMOND, VA 23236
(804) 320-5078

Breakfast this week is the departure point for the Second Amendment Day celebration with Alan Korwin in Wirtz, Va. Intend to fuel up at GC and lay in supplies at Sheetz across the road. Will depart the Corral just prior to 1100 hours.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Good breakfast, great cinnamon buns and updates on a number of items.

Just got back from Smith Mountain Lake country - very long day - more on that tomorrow.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Good breakfast, great cinnamon buns and updates on a number of items.

Just got back from Smith Mountain Lake country - very long day - more on that tomorrow.

Looking forward to the Recap. I spent most of the day in Meherrin trying to get the CV joint replaced that went out ten miles into the trip.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Sorry to hear why you were a no-show. Without getting into too many details because I would have to say impolite things about the host, let me just let you know that for a number of reasons your day was better spent getting a new CV joint than being with us up in the mountains.

Probably would be better if Grapeshot and I posted about the experience in a separate thread.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Details to follow.................check your security clearance as they may be on a need to know basis. :cool:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
godot.jpg