Thread: Humboldt County library and offices

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA

Humboldt County library and offices

It comes as no surprise that the same type of "No Fireams" signs -- including erroneous NRS citation -- are at the doors of the library and public offices.

Having a few minutes to spare, I addressed the issue with the lady in charge at the library, who referred me to Bill Deist, the County Administrator, whose office is across the street.

He greeted me pleasantly, and gave me a moment to catch my breath after the jog across the street and up the stairs.

When I mentioned the sign and the state pre-emption, he took notes on a pad, and promised to look into the matter. I let him know about this site, so he may come as observer or to ask questions.

Could someone post info on the Sparks City Attorney in this thread, and the change in their policy due to pre-emption? I'm on a laptop on (failing) battery power and don't have time to look it up right now.

Here is the info, If you need more info let me know

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...-sparks-marina
    http://washoecountygunrights.blogspot.com/

*** I am NOT a Lawyer, and I DO NOT have any LEGAL EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS ***

MOLON LABE

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
    Thanks, this is a lot of what I was looking for.

I also tracked down and forwarded the email that you got from the Sparks City Attorney. That should give Mr Deist something to show that I was right.