Thread: Man Held at Gunpoint in Madisonville City Park

Man Held at Gunpoint in Madisonville City Park

my hometown made the news....

http://surfky.com/index.php/component/content/article/55-local-hopkins-top-news/16405-man-held-at-gunpoint-in-madisonville-city-park

During the short time he was there, a fight ensued between the suspect and another male. According to the witness, the suspect then left the pool area. A few seconds later, the other male followed him, and was held at gunpoint in the parking lot by the suspect.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by M1Gunr View Post
    my hometown made the news....

http://surfky.com/index.php/component/content/article/55-local-hopkins-top-news/16405-man-held-at-gunpoint-in-madisonville-city-park

During the short time he was there, a fight ensued between the suspect and another male. According to the witness, the suspect then left the pool area. A few seconds later, the other male followed him, and was held at gunpoint in the parking lot by the suspect.
    Tried to read the report.... got hopelessly lost ..... a few names or even "person A, person B, Child A" might help to keep the flow in order!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

The way I read it, the suspect is the well dressed man. Theory wise, WDM came to get his child from a possible step father/relative. Relative got pissed at WDM and fight ensues, WDM takes child to leave and Relative follows to fight again, WDM decides to restrain him to stop anything else.
    "I couldn't decide if this was a resume, an online dating form, or just an introduction on a gun forum." flb_78

Madisonville, Mortons Gap KY(Western Ky), ,
    I actually live here and didnt hear a thing about it!

Quote Originally Posted by klloyd View Post
    I actually live here and didnt hear a thing about it!
    I grew up in Earlington and try to keep a handle on what is going on.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Starks View Post
    I grew up in Earlington and try to keep a handle on what is going on.
    I grew up a stone's throw from Earlington! In Brentwood, south end of Madisonville. My Daddy actually served as Chief of Police of Earlington at one time.