Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Man Held at Gunpoint in Madisonville City Park

  1. #1
    State Researcher Bill Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nortonville, KY, USA
    Posts
    4,291

    Man Held at Gunpoint in Madisonville City Park

    my hometown made the news....

    http://surfky.com/index.php/component/content/article/55-local-hopkins-top-news/16405-man-held-at-gunpoint-in-madisonville-city-park


    During the short time he was there, a fight ensued between the suspect and another male. According to the witness, the suspect then left the pool area. A few seconds later, the other male followed him, and was held at gunpoint in the parking lot by the suspect.

  2. #2
    Centurion
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pleasant Grove, Utah, USA
    Posts
    3,828
    Quote Originally Posted by M1Gunr View Post
    my hometown made the news....

    http://surfky.com/index.php/component/content/article/55-local-hopkins-top-news/16405-man-held-at-gunpoint-in-madisonville-city-park


    During the short time he was there, a fight ensued between the suspect and another male. According to the witness, the suspect then left the pool area. A few seconds later, the other male followed him, and was held at gunpoint in the parking lot by the suspect.
    Tried to read the report.... got hopelessly lost ..... a few names or even "person A, person B, Child A" might help to keep the flow in order!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

    Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Royalton, KY
    Posts
    59
    The way I read it, the suspect is the well dressed man. Theory wise, WDM came to get his child from a possible step father/relative. Relative got pissed at WDM and fight ensues, WDM takes child to leave and Relative follows to fight again, WDM decides to restrain him to stop anything else.
    "I couldn't decide if this was a resume, an online dating form, or just an introduction on a gun forum." flb_78

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Madisonville, Mortons Gap KY(Western Ky), ,
    Posts
    89
    I actually live here and didnt hear a thing about it!

  5. #5
    State Researcher Bill Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nortonville, KY, USA
    Posts
    4,291
    Quote Originally Posted by klloyd View Post
    I actually live here and didnt hear a thing about it!
    I grew up in Earlington and try to keep a handle on what is going on.

  6. #6
    Regular Member RebeccaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Owensboro
    Posts
    45

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Starks View Post
    I grew up in Earlington and try to keep a handle on what is going on.
    I grew up a stone's throw from Earlington! In Brentwood, south end of Madisonville. My Daddy actually served as Chief of Police of Earlington at one time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •