• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man Held at Gunpoint in Madisonville City Park

Bill Starks

State Researcher

JoeSparky

Centurion
my hometown made the news....

http://surfky.com/index.php/component/content/article/55-local-hopkins-top-news/16405-man-held-at-gunpoint-in-madisonville-city-park

During the short time he was there, a fight ensued between the suspect and another male. According to the witness, the suspect then left the pool area. A few seconds later, the other male followed him, and was held at gunpoint in the parking lot by the suspect.

Tried to read the report.... got hopelessly lost ..... a few names or even "person A, person B, Child A" might help to keep the flow in order!

Acuzio

The way I read it, the suspect is the well dressed man. Theory wise, WDM came to get his child from a possible step father/relative. Relative got pissed at WDM and fight ensues, WDM takes child to leave and Relative follows to fight again, WDM decides to restrain him to stop anything else.

RebeccaC

I grew up in Earlington and try to keep a handle on what is going on.

I grew up a stone's throw from Earlington! In Brentwood, south end of Madisonville. My Daddy actually served as Chief of Police of Earlington at one time. :D