• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dennys and RKBA

jhco50

A quick google search turns up an article that says according to Denny's handbook, they do not allow "conspicuous carry". So they are like Cracker Barrel; so long as you don't appear to be armed, you're fine. If they know you're armed, they'll ask you to leave.

Link
I open carry at Cracker Barrel quite often. Denny's too. In fact almost everywhere.:eek:

PistolPackingMomma

Like I said, some managers are enforcing corporate policy, others are not.

Not trying to tell anyone they can't or shouldn't go to these places; just trying to help everyone be informed, in case they'd like to vote with their wallets.

jimpen

I don't know if Denny's and Cracker Barrel does it the same way as Waffle House. WH has franchise locations and corporate locations. And WH can do a forced buyout on a struggling franchise if they want to. The franchisee owner can decide on whether they allow or carry or not. The corporate policy is no carry, OC or CC.