• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Join MOC for dinner Downriver SAT. July 21 @ 7pm

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Hello all,

Please join us in Taylor, MI. for dinner on Saturday, July 21, 2012 @ 7pm.

http://www.mykonosdining.com/
22905 Van Born Rd, Taylor, MI 48180 Phone: (313) 291-0943 Mon-Sat 6:30am-9pm Sun 7am-8pm

All are welcome CPL & Non CPL as this restaurant does not serve alcohol. We have been here in the past and the owners & staff were very gracious hosts. Lets pack the place once again. :D

P.S. A very generous MOC member has pledged to provide door prizes. You won't want to miss this OC event people! So show up, enjoy good food & even better company, and maybe even leave with a sweet gift just for showing up. AWESOME!!!

Nav0341

Attending

I have it penciled in. Taylor is just around the corner, so unless something major comes up I shall be attending with my family in tow. I believe this will be really good for my wife too. She wants to carry, but isn't as confident in it yet if I'm not with her. She's coming around though :) I think it will be motivating for me as well, to meet some of you from this forum. While I don't post a whole lot yet, I do read just about EVERYTHING that gets posted.